My collection of Simpson brushes

Norfolkdick said:
Greetings Brian

What a lovely collection, I know nothing about badger brushes and I do not own one I face lather 95% of the time, if I was asked to pick one I would straight away choose brush No, 2 from the left, neat, a smallish knot and the best handle of the lot IMHO. Would this be a good choice?

Regards
Dick

Hello Dick,
The 2nd brush from the left is a Emperor 1 super badger. The handle is longer than others of the same knot size I think you would get on fine with it for face lathering. I bowl lather all the time. The brush will do both very well to me.
Regards Brian

I thought I'd add mine in as well below, have a real Simpson fest.

L-R

Wee Scot, Case, 56, Duke 3, Rover, Commodore X2, Chubby 2, Keyhole 2, Persian Jar 2, Colonel X2L, Polo 8

Just need Dipesh to add his in now. ;)

justwow.jpg

Lose the beard said:

L-R

Wee Scot, Case, 56, Duke 3, Rover, Commodore X2, Chubby 2, Keyhole 2, Persian Jar 2, Colonel X2L, Polo 8

I think we should be on comission from Simpsons all the enabling we're creating :icon_razz:
Nice collection you have there, I noted before you have a Rover. The Keyhole is another I like maybe a Keyhole 4.....
Regards Brian

Fido said:
I made some brushes which forced me to put the decal on the bottom half of the handle like the Keyhole. Just didn't look right! Another fine collection and photo.

I have to agree with you there Fido, I don't think the Decal looks right at the bottom either.
On the keyhole I suppose there was no choice, but the Rover could have quite easily been designed slightly differently to enable the Decal to sit at the top, which in my mind would have improved it enormously.

Lose the beard said:

L-R

LTB, spotted a few more..... you may consider adding.

Tulip, Hive, Harvard, M7, Emperor, Milk Churn & Beaufort, great photograph.

Charles U.K

Logo down the bottom doesn't bother me, in fact a bit of variation breaks it up a little. Know what you mean though.

A Simpsons fest thread - excellent! All we need now is Dipesh to take a photo of his Simpsons Forest.

factormax said:
Wot? No Chubby? :s

I've got a chubby just looking at them all! :D

Back
Top Bottom