My collection of Simpson brushes

Mark, that is one beautiful line-up of Simpson's you have there. Can I ask re the Eagle G3, would it be possible for you to let me know the dimensions. PM is OK

Then I will ask Progress "Mark" to make one for me in Super or maybe Best !!!

Charles U.K

Prius111 said:
Mark, that is one beautiful line-up of Simpson's you have there. Can I ask re the Eagle G3, would it be possible for you to let me know the dimensions. PM is OK

Then I will ask Progress "Mark" to make one for me in Super or maybe Best !!!

Charles U.K

Hello Mark, thank you for the information and a great photograph. What a great way too remember Eddie. Can I ask if possible could you measure the handle diameter at the base for me.

Charles U.K

Fabulous brushes there, Mark! Each and everyone is a beauty but that Jubilee is something truly special. If I could just have one of those, that'd be the one. Keep 'em coming chaps! :D

Hello Mark, thank you for the information and a great photograph. What a great way too remember Eddie. Can I ask if possible could you measure the handle diameter at the base for me.

Charles U.K

[/quote]

Excellent Mark, thank you for doing this for me......

Charles U.K

Since Graeme has a Chubby. Here's are some of mine:

0E38E2CD-0997-4266-8B5F-AFB0DAEB7CB6-5428-000006CA83AFCFE4_zps76701475.jpg

A picture I shared with a friend a while back and no, I still can't be bothered to unpack the rest!

I did have a lot more than these but didn't do a group pic of them. This group includes the only one I have kept - the 90th anniversary "Astor" in the midddle. I must post a better pic of it in natural light.

dodgy said:
Gairdner said:
Easy to see why you kept that Astor. :heart:

I think you were around here when Peter was selling all those brushes. Yes? Oh man, some crazy good prices on beautiful badgers.

I was always too slow. :icon_sad:

Some things never change....

Gairdner said:
You have a good few as well, don't you Charles? Get 'em out for the boys! :D

Your right Graeme, one of these days I will do a total brush collection photographs.
Quite a few are un-used and still in their box's.

I do sometimes take photographs of brushes that I have just received and share with fellow members.

Charles U.K

Dipesh said:
Since Graeme has a Chubby. Here's are some of mine:

0E38E2CD-0997-4266-8B5F-AFB0DAEB7CB6-5428-000006CA83AFCFE4_zps76701475.jpg

A picture I shared with a friend a while back and no, I still can't be bothered to unpack the rest!

Now that's a nice line-up of Chubby's Dipesh, like I said too Graeme, one of these day's I will do a collection photographs. Until then........

Charles U.K

As it's now my only one, I must do it justice. At £180 for a 22mm knot this is true high end. But all things are relative. Compared with a 22mm Plisson High Mountain White at around £240, and not even a limited edition, it's a snip.

Back
Top Bottom