New Forum Software - READ THIS

the pms are all still in the old board, I will attempt to get them back for people at some stage.

When I click on 'last post' the top of the page appears and not the bottom where the actual last post of the thread is situated. Any way this can be sorted? Picky I know. Oh, and Boab, please add a 'hungry' smiley - it has to be done. :sleepy:

Hmmmm...not sure. When I get to the actual thread I just end up at the top of the page. I'm sure it doesn't take me to the last post I read. It should take me to the last post on that thread, shouldn't it?

Edit: It's just done it now. I posted this and instead of showing my post I got directed up to the top of this page.

hunnymonster said:
Do you mean on the forum page or the search page? If so it takes you to the last *unread* post rather than necessarily the last post.

hunnymonster said:
Not helpful to you - but it takes me to either the last unread post or the last post in the thread, every time.

What web browser are you using? any addons/plugins?

Just Chrome, nothing weird as far as I know. I am watching Mr T's World's Craziest Fools on the iPlayer at the moment. Not sure if that would affect things at all. :s

Back
Top Bottom