New Forum Software - READ THIS

hunnymonster said:
Tapatalk is now done. Tapatalk users need to delete the old pointer to TSR and add the new one. The accompanying text for the new one is "Traditional west shaving and mens grooming forum"

To achieve this (in the Android app at least) - open Tapatalk from the icon in "all apps" - navigate to "favourites" - hit the red "delete" button next to the TSR forum.

Then navigate to "search" - enter the term "theshavingroom" and select the one with the description "Traditional west shaving and mens grooming forum"

Enter your details and Robert's your father's brother.

Well the new look was bit of a jolt yesterday when I logged on.

It's probably going to take me a while to get used to it, aesthetically, I think. Technically it's all far too baffling at this stage. I'll need to set aside some time - in the next week or two - to get acquainted with all the bells and whistles.

:icon_confused:

I was on holiday in Prague when this all happened. When logged in and was told to use the correct password I knew something was up. when I finally got in updated website it must be that time of year because B&B have been at it so has SRP and theres a couple of non shaving forums I use that have been at it as well.

Boab said:
You can View 'your posts' from the control panel, in due course I will add a link to it at the top of the index like before

View your posts is now back on

Blyth Spirit said:

It's probably going to take me a while to get used to it, aesthetically, I think. Technically it's all far too baffling at this stage. I'll need to set aside some time - in the next week or two - to get acquainted with all the bells and whistles.

I'm quite getting the hang of this...I'm even feeling rather new fangled!
:icon_wink:

Blyth Spirit said:

My thoughts exactly.

This feels like a plastic multi-blade version, with canned foam!

Nevertheless a big thanks to Boab and Hunny (and anyone else) for all the hard work they do here.

I'll get used to this . . . and then I'll like it . . . and then I'll take for granted and . . . then I'll moan when it's changed!

I like the changes, and as Ollie and a few others said earlier, many thanks to the lads (Boab, hm, etc.) for all this. It will take just a bit to get used to (from our side), things will take time for the team to have all in place as before, overall excellent effort so far that one can only appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom