New SE razor - Rocnel

I've just waded through this thread but I may have missed something. So, OK, $25 is ridiculously cheap for any type of 'new' razor, but I note in the pre order screen it states, "excluding cargo" (assume that means exc P&P). Anyone confirm what a UK P&P is likely to be then? (I'm hoping it's not $100 LOL)

Holy smoke! I was taught that something that sounds too good to be true, usually is. A handmade stainless steel precision instrument, that takes a week to produce, then sent across the world, all for a total of about £23?? Guys, I wish you all the best with your new razor, and I genuinely look forward to the first actual user reviews...

Holy smoke! I was taught that something that sounds too good to be true, usually is. A handmade stainless steel precision instrument, that takes a week to produce, then sent across the world, all for a total of about £23?? Guys, I wish you all the best with your new razor, and I genuinely look forward to the first actual user reviews...

No.
It doesn't take a week to make.
This simplified design allows them to produce 'several hundred a week'.

No.
It doesn't take a week to make.
This simplified design allows them to produce 'several hundred a week'.

Oooppsss, I just read their web site, guess their description of manufacture doesn't relate at all to this razor. Of course, a volume of a few hundred/week makes a huge difference. I'll still await a review though, but it does look lovely!

There's no need to register multiple times and it just increases their workload. The email confirmation isn't important and everyone who places a pre-order will receive an invoice in good time, whether they received a confirmation email or not (confirmed on TSD).

Ok...a little late to the game but have completed pre-order for SE.

Am somewhat drawn to the DE...looks beautifully engineered/manufactured and I am a complete tart for that sort of thing.

Cannot find a single review of the DE; has anyone heard anything about it or perhaps even tried one?

Back
Top Bottom