New SE razor - Rocnel

Has anyone in the UK who pre-ordered one of these received their razor yet, or been contacted re payment?

I was expecting to hear something by now...
I preordered one from Rocnel months ago, had an acknowledgement and then heard no more.

As I understand it (and I'm sure I'll be corrected if I've got it wrong), Rocnel then decided that they wouldn't handle the sales of the razor themselves, but would pass that bit of the operation over to the Turkish extrashaving.com . That's where I bought mine at the start of May.

Mate th pre order thing looks like a damp squib. I don't think Rocnel have officially scrapped the idea but it looks like they have scrapped it anyway and ya now have to buy them from their distributor. They're linked somewhere on this thread. If you really want one just buy it online instead of waiting.
Totally forgot I had registered for this - have heard zippo! Went on to the distributor web site and it costs £35 inc UK P&P. Can someone post a link to a review of the SE razor?

Has anyone in the UK who pre-ordered one of these received their razor yet, or been contacted re payment?

I was expecting to hear something by now...

I've given up , it may well be a nice razor but the pre-orders seem to have been put well & truly at the back of the Que

Then sorry I don't know why people are still going on about pre orders
Its been available for ages
Although price has gone up quite abit

£31 something, was £26.40?

Yeah something like that - I think the pre-order would have saved about £5.
Rocnel, as someone commented, got overwhelmed by the response and realized that they were better at making razors and not selling them so they moved that part off to Extrashaving.

Yeah something like that - I think the pre-order would have saved about £5.
Rocnel, as someone commented, got overwhelmed by the response and realized that they were better at making razors and not selling them so they moved that part off to Extrashaving.

Pre order didn't save you anything
£26 odd is what i paid for both versions, SB and OC

An email telling all the preorder customers the story would have been nice.

Yeah, the Rocnel site and their emailing system proved to be...less than stellar.
I'm happy they realized it early on though and outsourced the selling aspect.

As opposed to other razor manufacturers cough-cough-wolfman-cough-cough

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom