New SE razor - Rocnel

Still not convinced a Thin DE Blade aint Gonna Chatter or Flex to some Degree with this Design..The Proof would be in the Pudding of Course & I still haven't seen a proper shave video with these with anybody that has bought one..;)

Billy

Hello there @Fergiebilly, i am also rocnel user. Like cihan has mention before half de blade sit so tight inside the holder,there is not even micro chattering or any kind of flexing. Ä° wasnt convinced either till i got the rocnel, i hope this helps.

I just measured it for you. The handle is exactly 85mm long. Same as MÜHLE R89 handle.
Thanks for measuring for me. 85mm is precisely what I was afraid it would be and means I shall have to fit another artisan handle - 100mm long.

If I ruled the World, all razors would come with a choice of 85mm and 100mm handles, in all the options offered.

Wanted to share some more pictures:

24mf5nk.jpg

15qycnt.jpg

So I was reading about this on the Turkish forum because I was trying to figure out what the 'P' stamp on the side of the head represented.

"Thank you very much, I share on this P (Professional) letter which our product was developed exactly for daily shaving. Very thick it can perform almost shaving foam from clogging unless generated. Our company is like trying to shave one except employees, MYR is our friend. Our advice to callers P model tool for daily shaving. This model will comprise from 90% to guess production. Respects."

So the P stands for professional, or daily use. Probably what we would call mild or medium aggressiveness.

No, I'm not jealous, honest!
Report soon pls. And a useful shaving review wouldn't be amis.

I'll try to have a first-impression review up tonight and a shave report tomorrow.

Total cost btw: $25 + $10 = $35 for the razor shipped to the US.
(Murat did later see that the shipping cost was just $8 and tried to credit the $2 back to me which I kindly declined).

Super quick first impression: Wow!

Back
Top Bottom