Newbie Pass Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know if the newbie pass round is still active or has been stopped? There doesn't seem to be much activity.

If it has stopped/disappeared, would the admin have any problem with me starting a new one? It won't be super flashy, but I'd get a soap, a cream and a few blades to kick it off.

@matt925b I have custody of said goods and I am ready to pass it on. (Once I have been accepted for a second mortgage to post it :D)
A lovely paasaround and can the next one in line PM me their address please.

Try using MyHermes to send on.It is not that expensive!
Just to give my 2¢, Hermes are pretty 'rough' with some items so make sure it's well packaged. Do not label it as Fragile as they have a clause which states they're not liable for goods which are marked as such - I once marked a set of roof racks as 'Fragile' for extra coverage, in my eyes, and they managed to get to the buyer broken after transit with Hermes...

Hi guys, I am brand new to this straight shaving lark, I haven't given it a go before and figure this amazing offer of a newbie box would be worth a shot if my name could go on the list?
I'll replenish whatever I use and intend to begin research into some new things that I could add in.
Thanks!

Pass around sent and tracking number given.

Enjoy Matt there are some gorgeous products in there and it is now weighing 4 kilos so I think you will have plenty to go on with. :D

Let me know when it is in your hands,

Wayne

Can I be added to the list please. Thinking this is the easiest way for me to find a set up I like in regards to soaps and blades :)

Could even throw in some of my own homemade beard oil and balm if anyone would be interested?

Can I be added to the list please. Thinking this is the easiest way for me to find a set up I like in regards to soaps and blades :)

Could even throw in some of my own homemade beard oil and balm if anyone would be interested?

Hi @Reaver there is not much in the way of blades in the box of goodies.

Have a look at this link: http://www.connaughtshaving.com/samplepack.html

They have a nice selection of blades available. Along with the Astra have a look at Polsilver SI, Gillette yellow, nacet etc and if you want something exceptionally sharp then there is the infamous "feather" blade.

Hope this helps,
Wayne

Hi @Reaver there is not much in the way of blades in the box of goodies.

Have a look at this link: http://www.connaughtshaving.com/samplepack.html

They have a nice selection of blades available. Along with the Astra have a look at Polsilver SI, Gillette yellow, nacet etc and if you want something exceptionally sharp then there is the infamous "feather" blade.

Hope this helps,
Wayne
I'm quite confident in my shaving but I'm not sure about trying a feather just yet. Heard they dull easy aswell which is no good for the skull shaving. Astras only last maybe 2 full shaves, 3 at a push. Definatley on the list though at one point just for the experience.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just to confirm, Wayne forwarded to me and I received on Monday. I've already had a shave with 100% of the products coming from the box and will have 3-4 shaves and pass on to the next on this list.

Cheers!

Just to confirm, Wayne forwarded to me and I received on Monday. I've already had a shave with 100% of the products coming from the box and will have 3-4 shaves and pass on to the next on this list.

Cheers!
Matt, you know if there's an updated list yet or is it just follow the chat thread for the next person?
Cheers. Sean.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom