November 2017 Acquisitions

Well I've now got my evenings entertainment sorted. This and Strictly Come Dancing. Get in!:D

20171104_153008-jpg.20037

A new travel brush. The Omega S series is one of few synths I haven't tried. Maybe a tad too springy
Fine Santal Absolute. I held this next to a bar of Mysore Sandal bath soap. It's the real deal in terms of scent
One for the warmer weather. TSF Ciotola Gialla with a light orange scent. The retro tub is cool too
ccad49653992f72beca561b13e3fd915.jpg

A new travel brush. The Omega S series is one of few synths I haven't tried. Maybe a tad too springy
Fine Santal Absolute. I held this next to a bar of Mysore Sandal bath soap. It's the real deal in terms of scent
One for the warmer weather. TSF Ciotola Gialla with a light orange scent. The retro tub is cool too
ccad49653992f72beca561b13e3fd915.jpg

You did well in choosing the smaller loft S-brush. The bigger loft version is way springier and makes lather fly all over the bathroom. I have the S10005 model (same loft, wooden handle). If you find it difficult to splay, use your chin to open it.

View attachment 30584
Couldn't resist when this came up on BST.

My question is to all members.
How deep is this "Rabbit Hole?"
Its gone from the sublime to the ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Nobody has ever reached the bottom Wayne,can you imagine the size of that bloody rabbit though :eek::)

Oh and if you are going to venture down the bottomless Pitt that is the rabbit hole,the SV soap is worth it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom