October 2017 Acquisitions

After loads and loads of creeping to my SWMBO, she has eventually released an early Christmas Prezzie. ;)

Cant wait to try this out @Blademonkey

View attachment 30301
What a wonderful gift.

Not sure if this set is in the correct casing but I am sure you guys will advise me. :)

At the end of the day, "Who gives a sh£$!" its the razor that counts."

Cant wait. So excited guys. :D
It is a wonderful gift Wayne and if I'm not mistaken it's a 1930s Streamline, would be great to see the razor in greater detail :) Paul.

Some Mennen Skin Bracer arrived today, and it smells great.
QmASDoF.jpg

If you get Viking I will fall off my perch. Even though it isn't for me when the nice lady from the Creed counter sprayed it on me in John Lewis I could tell it was a top quality fragrance with wonderful projection and sillage. Good luck all, I hope it's similar for you.
Until I get a sample of viking I'm not sure how I could tell, all I can say is that the scent profiles of the two scents are similar, not the same but similar. With that being said it is understandable why some people may say that the two scents are similar.
We must also understand that the same scent on two different people can smell different so it's not an exact science by any stretch of the imagination and even the so called experts get caught out from time to time and I'm certainly no expert :)

Back
Top Bottom