Ok-Help me find a really good soap

+1 for Phoenix and Beau, I've had a few wickhams samples which have been nice. Nannies is a solid choice too.
I recently received Wickham's 1912 (Russian Leather) and was mightily impressed by its smell, performance, and post-shave face feel. Additionally, if you have a few extra pounds/euros available I would also recommend Nuavia. It is expensive, but IMHO it is worth it!

Soap, you to try want. Asda you attend. Section of man toiletry you find.

1p/gram of shaving soap you shall seek . Green box you observe might you.

Obtain said box , isle of man toiletry you shall revisit, another box should be obtained just in case.

£1 you should pay.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

I only just understood this post! The misspelling of "Aisle" confused the bejesus out of me ! I thought what is this mystical toiletry from the Isle of Man??? haha! PALMOLIVE t'is great soap!

If you want a really nice inexpensive soap to try out the van der Hagen luxury soap I don't know if you can get it where you are but in the states it's readily available beautiful scent great performer really cheap

Well if the OP is still waiting for shaving soap suggestions, he'll have a beard like Brian Blessed by now [emoji848]. (He asked the question back in 2009) lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of my favorites, maybe you find some good deals or scents you might like. I find all of these top-notch performers: Tabac, Saponificio Varesino (any), Nanny's Silly Soap (veggie line - Signature), Meissner Tremonia.
If you want some more inexpensive alternatives: Palmolive shave stick or Proraso.

P&B, Halsinger...both tried recently and I've taken an instant liking. The Fat is always good...soak it in hot water (just top it up in the bowl) and drain after a couple of minutes - use a brush with a little backbone - Plissoft synths are excellent with it. For lower prices I rate all the Proraso flavours and Cella (as long as you like almonds)...and Tabac is very nice too!

Back
Top Bottom