Ordered my new car....

Now the long with for a delivery date begins.....

Hopefully it'll be here before Christmas, but I somehow think it won't. Still, the wait will be worthwhile. I have been considering one for some time now, but a test drive in a demonstrator did it for me. I have a nicely spec'd up Abarth 500 being built for me!

Nice little motors them FIAT Abarth things. My niece has had a Fiat 500 for a few years now and loves it.

Yesterday I was looking the Bentleys, proper cars them, in the Berkeley Square showroom in London while deciding on my next purchase. Decision made I popped in the sandwich shop and got my lunch and went back to work to dream on.

At least you saved a few quid!

We've had a 500 Sport for four years, and loved every minute of it. They are really good fun. The Abarth is in another league though...

Having spent so much money on razors I was forced to downgrade my new car a little bit....
Presenting the Dacia Sandero
http://www.dacia.co.uk/vehicles/sandero/explore/
£6K on the road. Not a single option ticked.

Exapno said:
Dacia... I've never heard of them. Aren't they a part of Airfix? Do you have to assemble it yourself?

Romanian subsidiary of Renault. I think they come ready assembled but you may have to re-assemble them a few weeks later!

cool little car... i seriously considered one, but in the end it was just too small a car for me.

I do love them through, and if i could justify running two cars, the 500 would be top of the list for city car

Nice. I like the Fiat 500 a lot. I used to have a Lupo GTI so really like hot hatches.

This is what we got a couple of months ago:

IMAG0139.jpg

Seat Leon Cupra R. It's a monster!

I like the DS3 a a lot, but the wife doesn't. I suspect the resale would be scary too.

My 500 held 57% of its purchase price over the four years I owned it!

Back
Top Bottom