OSP soap - Moved from BST

I am testing out some orange, cranberry and cinnamon, and a few others, but in hand soap variety. I'm not yet sure! Plus, I'm not really into doing the seasonal scent thing, much rather do some good scents that are just good scents!

I'm a bit late to the party, but managed to snag 3 soaps at the cheaper price... bay rum, grapefruit and menthol, and neroli. I've tried them all now and I'm really impressed.

I'm a Mitchell's Wool Fat fan, with Santa Maria Novella my runner up. Everything I've read says that MWF and SMN are about as good as it gets. I would say the OSP soaps are right up there. Perhaps a teeny bit less protective than MWF, but the aftershave feel is superb, or perhaps I just need to fine-tune my lather a little bit, but far far better than almost anything else I've tried.

Interestingly, the ladies in my house preferred my least favourite scents, and vice versa. The ladies like the Neroli, whereas I think the grapefruit is the killer scent.

Anyway, really REALLY happy with these, so thanks for selling at a discount, and I'll be looking out for the new scents :)

Reactions: OSP
Well I could Do something with the left over turkey I guess... Putting it in soap is better than sandwiches, soup, and god knows what else!

Wow, how did I miss this whole thread blow up (and the discount)?

Sounds like another BR to add to my collection (20 so far). The reports of a strong scent strength and comparison to Kamperts but hopefully with a better formula is very tempting (I find Soap Smooth/Seifenglatt's formula good not great).

Reactions: OSP
Back
Top Bottom