OSP soap - Moved from BST

OK - my attempt at humour seems to be inadequate. The juxtaposition of an artificially neurotic need to find fault, along with a matter so minor as to be insignificant was intended to be mildly humorous and a compliment to an excellent soap.

Not a rib-tickler then, eh?
Nearly as humerous as your attempt to threaten me with severe consequences

Last edited:
Gents, this is getting silly. This needs to stop now please. I'm not having this kind of convo on a thread where I'm trying to sell my wares.

James and all

When I posted this morning, I simply intended a light-hearted comment which was meant to suggest that James's soap was so good that I could find nothing significant to criticise apart from the aesthetics of the label. It was not intended to be serious and I regret that it may have been taken as such due to my inelegance of expression or failure to use smilies correctly.

I apologise for the erroneous impression I may have given and have removed the posts concerned.

My First artisan soap arrived yesterday - OSP Bay Rum. Tried it today , my first experience of Bay Rum, I found the scent different to those produced by the proprietary brands that I use. That said, I found the scent pleasant ,and the cushion and glide provided excellent.

Reactions: OSP
the Grapefruit and Menthol
is fantastic really great menthol feel to it
very slick and a great cushioning

when are the new products released please ??
can i just buy now please

need the eucalyptus tea tree and menthol ,fougere oriental and barbershop

Last edited:
Sorry, but I can't take orders until they are ready!
Hopefully they will be available before xmas.
Glad you enjoyed the soap.

I tried the Bay Rum just moments ago... I must admit that i've never actually smelled Bay Rum before, it was pleasent enough smell but not my cup of tea however stating that this has become my favourite of my small collection for the quality of shave! I will buy again but a different scent. Something more spicy :)

All in all I was very pleased and well worth the money and it would be worth the money at your normal price also. I am looking forward to your aftershaves now

Reactions: OSP
Back
Top Bottom