OSP soap - Moved from BST

Feedback ..... Used the Sandalwood for the past 3 days and really impressed with the soap great lather, cushion and glide and post shave moisturiser.

Would not change a thing, the packaging is great tub is deep enough to prevent overspill and packaging is just right as it is professional but has a quality which confirms its handmade which means quality to me.

My four have arrived. Perfect timing - as I was away for a few daysI asked for despatch yesterday - and it clearly got sent as per my request as they were here this morning- can't ask for better than that. Much appreciated.

Obviously had to use one of them straight away and it was the Neroli. Hadn't got a clue what it would be like but it was super duper. I'm a bit of a thicko when it comes to identifying smells so can't say it's like this or that but it was excellent. And, like someone else said, the size of the pot allows for a bit of swirling and splodging so that was good too.

Looking forward to trying the others in the next three days and am confident they'll go down a treat.

Thanks James.

Just tried the OSP Bay Rum and can't find a single fault - superb soap you have there. Did a quick review in my SOTD.

If anyone is sitting on the fence about trying this soap, give yourself a shove and get some in this month before the price goes up, what a bargain!

Congratulations to James on creating a top Bay Rum soap in the UK, no shipping delays, no P.O. randsom.

Intrigued by the Neroli. Am I right in saying it's a bitter orange scent ? Anything like Razorock Don Marco?

No good me trying to give a sensible answer, but I stuck it under the wife's nose and she said "Jasmine" - as in the sweet smell you get from the shrub in plant nursery greenhouses or whatever. But at £6 a tub I thought it worth taking a chance on 4 different ones - Sandalwood, Neroli, Grapefruit Bay & Rum. Tried them all now and all eminently pleasant. It's deff. a hard soap...nothing creamy or croapy here. Should last for ages. Bay Rum might be a favourite though.

EDIT. The longer I sit here with it under my nose the more I agree about Jasmine.

I haven't missed the new flavours have I?
Are they out yet?
Or is there a little wait for that?

No, not yet. I am waiting for them to be tested by my chemist. once results come back that they have passed, they will be made. I am hoping to have them on sale before xmas.

No, not yet. I am waiting for them to be tested by my chemist. once results come back that they have passed, they will be made. I am hoping to have them on sale before xmas.
Excellent. We'll be expecting a Turkey and cranberry scent then!!!! LOL! :)

Back
Top Bottom