OSP soap - Moved from BST

I actually prefer the TOBS Sandalwood over any of the others.

I better have a lavender and bay rum please.

I agree with Erik, you only need a small sample.
I ordered a load from the sample site, (can't remember the name) and the soaps were shavings in a small plastic bag. Enough for about 6 shaves or so.
Enough for testing.

I had to press the shavings into a tub but that was no big deal.
Food for thought. Will look into that.

What is your idea of the best packaging for samples?

I always found that samples don't really give you a true reflection of what the soap is like, you see. I think it has something to do with being harder to load the brush as easily. where are you based?
ziplocks would be fine really as its simple to press a smell blob in a bow to lather, unless you want to go the pro route and use small tin's like Nany's etc?
I'm in SE London, BR2 way (and looking at your mug shot I could swear i've seen you near Croydon post office, LOL!)

I am in Chessington, so very near!.

If you want to visit me, you can have a smell and a chat.

Just let me know!

Gents,

All orders received have now been packaged and are ready to be shipped tomorrow.

Thanks for being so lovely and patient, and thanks for your orders of course!

All the best,

James,

OSP

Hi Erik!

It is probably best we wait for now, as I am not sure when my safety assessment will come through. Once it does, I'll start taking orders.

As always I'm last to see these things.

Pleased to see things are going well for the venture.....well done that man.

I don't "do" Twitter or Facebook therefore have to resort to other means of commincation so have to enquire here.

Have honestly got more soap than I can ever use before I expire, but nevertheless may I ask........

As we speak, what's the current supply / availabilty situation for, say, the six quid tubs of
(a) Bay Rum,
(b) Grapefruit,
(c) Neroli,
(d) Sandalwood.

And finally, how do people pay you and how is (UK) postage calculated, for example for all four in one go?

Thanks.

As always I'm last to see these things.

Pleased to see things are going well for the venture.....well done that man.

I don't "do" Twitter or Facebook therefore have to resort to other means of commincation so have to enquire here.

Have honestly got more soap than I can ever use before I expire, but nevertheless may I ask........

As we speak, what's the current supply / availabilty situation for, say, the six quid tubs of
(a) Bay Rum,
(b) Grapefruit,
(c) Neroli,
(d) Sandalwood.

And finally, how do people pay you and how is (UK) postage calculated, for example for all four in one go?

Thanks.
I know you don't do Facebook, but I do need you to click on the link and view my page as a visitor at least. That way you can view the pictures and be aware of what you are buying.

If you still want to proceed, PM me here with your order and a PayPal email. I send an invoice, and the rest happens as usual.

Postage is Royal Mail first class standard and will cost £3.75 for 4 soaps, unless you want it as tracked, special, or signed for etc, in which case let me
Know and I can get you a price.

Thanks for the interest!

I know you don't do Facebook, but I do need you to click on the link and view my page as a visitor at least. That way you can view the pictures and be aware of what you are buying.

If you still want to proceed, PM me here with your order and a PayPal email. I send an invoice, and the rest happens as usual.

Postage is Royal Mail first class standard and will cost £3.75 for 4 soaps, unless you want it as tracked, special, or signed for etc, in which case let me

Thanks for the interest!

Thanks for the interest!

Oops. Sorry, my phone is going a little crazy.

I also make sure there is plenty of soap in stock. Worst case scenario, there is usually only a few days wait.

Back
Top Bottom