OSP soap - Moved from BST

Just a quick testimonial, I have been a tester for OSP for a while, but bought my first tub of Sandalwood "blind". It is a great smelling and performing soap, loads of cushion and slip and lathers very very easily.

Buy this stuff with confidence.

Last edited:
Just received my pair. Bay Rum smells awesome and the lavender is going to need wetting to bring out the scent - I hope! I very much like your presentation and the style of your whole operation, OSP.

Just received my pair. Bay Rum smells awesome and the lavender is going to need wetting to bring out the scent - I hope! I very much like your presentation and the style of your whole operation, OSP.
Thanks Carl! The lavender is quite subtle but both I and others found it comes out quite a bit in the shave.

Thanks!

Couldn't resist an unplanned shave with the grapefruit and menthol. Wow. Lovely fresh grapefruit scent that is obvious throughout the shave and a serious kick of menthol that builds and builds leaving one feeling very refreshed! Easy enough to knock up a very nice, rich lather, seemed thin for a while but suddenly turned with a bit more work on the face. Plenty of cushion and slip. Definitely up there with the best I've used.

Reactions: OSP
Ohhh, some great sounding feedback....
I'm was unsure of the scents, but to sounds like they are going to good!
Grapefruit and Neroli on its way to me looking for to giving it a whirl!

Ohhh, some great sounding feedback....
I'm was unsure of the scents, but to sounds like they are going to good!
Grapefruit and Neroli on its way to me looking for to giving it a whirl!
Thanks Martin!

Is that lather produced with my soap in the picture?

Back
Top Bottom