PAA Fasan Slant clone

I have asked Shaving Station if they plan to stock this razor in the UK, and the answer is "Hopefully, in the near future".
I don't suppose that there will be much difference between UK and direct USA purchase/shipping costs, but, if they do indeed sell it from here, it will mean faster delivery without ( for me ), the Transatlantic shipping worries.

Ferrum

I have asked Shaving Station if they plan to stock this razor in the UK, and the answer is "Hopefully, in the near future".
I don't suppose that there will be much difference between UK and direct USA purchase/shipping costs, but, if they do indeed sell it from here, it will mean faster delivery without ( for me ), the Transatlantic shipping worries.

Ferrum
Good to hear that!

Poslano sa mog EVA-L19 koristeći Tapatalk

Don't usually watch other shave on the tube but did picked up a link to that guy Paul.h and bloody hell he messed himself up with this razor. Dono but for me it's a gentle pussycat not dissimilar to that working class hero from Italy Mr Fatip.

I did over a week now with no blood no dramas.

Look like he does way too many passes so maybe it's his chase after a smooth dolphin or two.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

This is soooo unlucky. You have to pay 20% on purchase and postage if above £15.
So Her Majesty's Thugs must have decided that the total cost was £15.10.
VAT is then £3.02 and Royal Mail charges a £8 flat ransom fee for collecting the £3.02 VAT.
Daylight robbery!

You posted at the same time as my response! Yes, daylight robbery. Makes me really mad. My wife bought me the razor for my birthday now I'll have to show her the card asking for the £11.02 in fees!

This is soooo unlucky. You have to pay 20% on purchase and postage if above £15.
So Her Majesty's Thugs must have decided that the total cost was £15.10.
VAT is then £3.02 and Royal Mail charges a £8 flat ransom fee for collecting the £3.02 VAT.
Daylight robbery!

It's just getting better with this funny contraption, mated it to a Windrose SS Bamboo handle and now she is the dog ding dongs, what happens is that the hair and growth is get into some vortex not unlike R41 but this bad boy never try to check your blood type, not sure what is the problem Paul H got himself into TBH.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today. Not shaved with it yet and not sure I want to. Significant unequal exposure. Both sides should be equal (confirmed by PAA on B&B in this thread). However on mine one side has 1.5mm, the other 1.1mm. Doesn't sound like much but it's clearly visible. A few others have reported issues too. Anyone else noticed this? I have a keen eye for this kind of thing!

Back
Top Bottom