PAA Fasan Slant clone

Similar exposure, however this was not detrimental to the shave in any way I could discern: I like this razor very much.

Interesting. I've measure the pegs with digital calipers and both pegs are off centre by the same amount on the same side. This explains the uneven exposure - one side having more than the other. PAA say this shouldn't be the case after several people reported the 'issue' on B&B. I do wonder if PAA handed the manufacturers a copy of the Fasan its based from (perhaps the red dot that deliberately exhibits this increased exposure on one side) and they just accurately recreated what they were given.

This is my birthday present. Not my birthday yet but may have a cheeky shave with it now.

Similar exposure, however this was not detrimental to the shave in any way I could discern: I like this razor very much.

An Okish shave. Though it's the first time I've had any kind of irritation from a shave in nearly two years! Felt odd going against the grain with this razor. Didn't feel anywhere near as efficient or aggressive as the Superfine slant which is my current favourite. Perhaps it will just take some adjustment. Just makes me wonder about that uneven blade exposure.

Back
Top Bottom