Poll for December Raffle prizes and suggestions for January's raffle.

Which would you like to win in time for Xmas?

• £265 ATT 7-piece OC set

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • £209 Maestro Livi razor

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • £140 Thater 2-band silvertip brush

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • £216 Castle Forbes EdTs

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Don't want a raffle in December

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poll and suggestions time has come again.

ATT set here.

Livi straight here.

Thater here.

Castle Forbes here.

The raffle winner may choose his prize up to the amounts specified and add funds if he so desires.

Your suggestions for the next raffle will be greatly appreciated and will guide Nishy in selecting prize options.

Last edited:
Hi Andreas, I believe the links are being vetted by Carl and then will be displayed. Castle Forbes is my choice (all EDP's), although the ATT set would be my first choice if I didn't already have the S2 and R2 plates.

Last edited:
The prizes are pretty much 'choose your own', making links very difficult or even impossible. I've added Nishy's links in the OP but the winner is free to maximise the prize money by buying elsewhere if he can find it cheaper.

Last edited:
Carl, I'm unclear the links I provided are the cheapest I could find, regarding a few items, the links are essential.

Ignore me read first post note to self.

@Dr Terror - how will you choose your winner? Added to 1st? Chosen on first number drawn?
I doubt if anyone interested in winning an ATT set,or Mastro Livi,will want one of my old refurb's Carl,even though the razor that WILL be finished in the next week or two will put the ATT to shame....(I know,cause I have 'em both!.....LOL!....:D).
May as well put it up as a 2nd prize buddy!,1st/2nd number drawn?...

@riverrun - please also note the first ball drawn for Dr Terror's razor second prize.
Noted.
Also, as it will be Christmas and I've won the Feather and I now have @Dr Terror 's terribly marvellous injector protector for my travels, the third prize will be a near mint condition Merkur 933 travel razor with leather pouch.
Merkur933.jpg

Back
Top Bottom