Poll for December Raffle prizes and suggestions for January's raffle.

Which would you like to win in time for Xmas?

• £265 ATT 7-piece OC set

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • £209 Maestro Livi razor

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • £140 Thater 2-band silvertip brush

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • £216 Castle Forbes EdTs

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Don't want a raffle in December

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Noted.
Also, as it will be Christmas and I've won the Feather and I now have @Dr Terror 's terribly marvellous injector protector for my travels, the third prize will be a near mint condition Merkur 933 travel razor with leather pouch.
Merkur933.jpg
What an extremely nice thing to say/do!.
Thank you sir!.

I am going to throw in a 100 mixed blade pack,and a couple of shaving soap sticks,in with the razor too.
Don't get too excited about the shave sticks mind......Arko,and Parmolive is whats going in!...

Oldies,but goodies!...LOL!

There may even be a cheap ass synthetic brush to go in too,to make a 'whole shaving package'...If it gets here in time that is....;)

Last edited:
I am going to throw in a 100 mixed blade pack,and a couple of shaving soap sticks,in with the razor too.
Don't get too excited about the shave sticks mind......Arko,and Parmolive is whats going in!...

Oldies,but goodies!...LOL!

There may even be a cheap ass synthetic brush to go in too,to make a 'whole shaving package'...If it gets here in time that is....;)
Excellent, although the package is missing some aftershave, some face towels and a microwave to heat them up ;)

Wow. That's quite an offer, Mr Noodles, Sir. That should sell tickets... Did you rob a Dutch pharmacy? :p
A very nice soap it is too...
And as it is my job to keep lists during the raffle.... no problem.

Back
Top Bottom