Poll for December Raffle prizes and suggestions for January's raffle.

Which would you like to win in time for Xmas?

• £265 ATT 7-piece OC set

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • £209 Maestro Livi razor

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • £140 Thater 2-band silvertip brush

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • £216 Castle Forbes EdTs

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Don't want a raffle in December

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
De Vergulde Hand is very often for sale here at different farmacies, sometimes with a lather/soapbowl for sometimes as low as € 1
So here it is a very cheap soap, I learned to make my lather with it, but nowadays I almost don't use it stil got a tablet to break in new brushes!

ran into this guy a while back, and would like to put this forward as a suggested prize :

http://jacobrayrazors.com/shop/the-original/

I suggest checking him out on facebook, he does some seriously awesome razors!
A good example of YMMV - to me they are hideous, impractical and not particularly well made - the geometry is wrong, he uses a spacer instead of a wedge. I could go on. Take a look at the work that Mike Waterhouse or Koraat Razors do - if we want to put a reasonably priced custom razor up for grabs that's where I'd start looking.

A good example of YMMV - to me they are hideous, impractical and not particularly well made - the geometry is wrong, he uses a spacer instead of a wedge. I could go on. Take a look at the work that Mike Waterhouse or Koraat Razors do - if we want to put a reasonably priced custom razor up for grabs that's where I'd start looking.
Koraats are very nice Rob, I own 4 of them! Can highly recommend them, also you have the option of letting the winner make his own custom with Ulrik, and if the winner wants more work he pays the difference. Great idea!

Suggestion for the January raffle.

A prize of £120 ish for the winner to spend wherever they like and on what they like.

The winner can obviously add funds should they wish. Any prize money not used goes back into the Charity fund nominated by Boab.

Last edited:
It's not exactly money to spend. It's more tell me what you want at any shaving store up to the value of £120 (and the winner could add more) then I place the order for delivery to you. Maybe we could spread it over two shaving stores. If this idea wins the poll.

Back
Top Bottom