Post Your Daily Workout

30 minutes of juggling with 3x 1lb practice balls whilst maintaining a half squat 10mins on 10 mins off.
5 fingertip pull ups on the head jamb of a door or the edge of the spiral staircase at work
45 mins of Far Cry 2...

None of them works out as 'daily' per se...

I'm still getting back to climbing fitness levels after suffering a nerve impingement in my shoulder a couple of years ago so I've got to take it slowly - I had severe muscle wastage on my chest, left shoulder and triceps and it ain't all back yet.

Last edited:
Workout 4/27/16
3x25 Dips
3x10 Preacher Curls
3x12 Alternate Dumbbell Machine Curls
3x12 Cable Barbbell Curls
3x20 Tricep V-Bar Pushdowns
3x20 Seated Tricep Dips

3x30 Seated Calf Raises
vil2_halteres.gif

30 leg raises
30 suitcase crunches
30 ab crunches
5 minutes mountain climber
40 laps of 25m pool
5 aside football this evening.
Now down to 10st 8lbs stripping down.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I weigh 11st 7lb I'm the same weight for the past 30 years I eat what I like when I like I walk 5 miles everyday except weekends when I usually walk 8 miles or more I'm 57 in June, I have friends who are ex Pro footballers my age waiting for double hip replacements, running is the worst form of exercise ever invented, if you want to build cardio vascular get a bike running impact is without doubt the worst thing you can do to your body, it fucks your knees up it fucks your back up and it fucks your hips up.

Last edited:
I weigh 11st 7lb I'm the same weight for the past 30 years I walk 5 miles everyday except weekends when I usually walk 8 miles or more I'm 57 in June, I have friends who are ex Pro footballers my age waiting for double hip replacements, running is the worst form of exercise ever invented, if you want to build cardio vascular get a bike running impact is without doubt the worst thing you can do to your body.
That's very sound advice. I never enjoyed running because of the impact on my feet and joints. In my earlier post I stated that I start my work out with a half-hour cardio warm up on an indoor track; what this consists of is brisk walking 2 miles in a half-hour or a speed of 4 miles per hour. In my off days I walk 5 miles. I'm 68 and have no joint problems other than slight osteoarthritis in my big toe joint, which rarely bothers me. On the other hand I have several friends around my age who have chronic knee, ankle and hip joint problems brought on by years of running.

running is the worst form of exercise ever invented, if you want to build cardio vascular get a bike running impact is without doubt the worst thing you can do to your body, it fucks your knees up it fucks your back up and it fucks your hips up.

Yeah, I'll attest to that. Both knees are finished, several discs ruptured and my hips are in constant agony. I ran, cycled, hiked, basically lived in the gym. Consultants have all said it was the running that took the most out of me.

3x Bicep curls (12,10,8)
3x Tricep push downs (12,10,8)
3x Back extension (25,20,15)
3x Deadlift (15,12,10)
3x Ab extensions (25,20,15)
3x Leg extensions (25,20,15)
Leg curls (25,20,15)

20 mins elliptical ski thing..

Never skip leg day chums:eek:

I am getting in shape...my body now looks like a sandbag with pipe cleaners for arms:D

Off for a post workout pork pie and a goblet of Bovril

3x Bicep curls (12,10,8)
3x Tricep push downs (12,10,8)
3x Back extension (25,20,15)
3x Deadlift (15,12,10)
3x Ab extensions (25,20,15)
3x Leg extensions (25,20,15)
Leg curls (25,20,15)

20 mins elliptical ski thing..

Never skip leg day chums:eek:

I am getting in shape...my body now looks like a sandbag with pipe cleaners for arms:D

Off for a post workout pork pie and a goblet of Bovril
Haha cracking up!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I weigh 11st 7lb I'm the same weight for the past 30 years I eat what I like when I like I walk 5 miles everyday except weekends when I usually walk 8 miles or more I'm 57 in June, I have friends who are ex Pro footballers my age waiting for double hip replacements, running is the worst form of exercise ever invented, if you want to build cardio vascular get a bike running impact is without doubt the worst thing you can do to your body, it fucks your knees up it fucks your back up and it fucks your hips up.

Actually I think "falling off when climbing" impact is probably worse, only IMHO of course.

Workout 4/28/16
3x25 Dips
3x10 Seated Rows
3x12 Diverging Lat Pulldowns
3x12 Reverse Deltoid Flys
3x20 Cable Shrugs (full rack)
3x15 Seated Shoulder Lat Raises
3x15 Seated Shoulder Press

3x30 Seated Calf Raises
halteregf.gif

Workout 4/29/16
3x25 Dips