Progress nob

I wonder if Daz could be approached and if he was willing to have a look at it, a group 'buy in' along the lines of the Slant replacement for Martin where so many of us chipped in £3 to buy a new razor. If a new Progress could be collectively bought either new or from an existing member then it could provide Daz with a 'guinea pig' to work on and help develop a new adjustment knob. As far as the machining skills go, he's got those in abundance and to my mind at least, very likely possesses the necessary skills to carry the job off. I'm not talking a full Mergress job here, just a replacement knob and the fitting of it.

Daz mate, sorry if I'm being presumptuous, adding to your workload or if this is something you just wouldn't be interested in and feel free to send a multitude of pelters my way. :blush:

Mentioned previously....use PLASTIDIP! The clue is in the name, no painting/spraying skills are required.

http://www.plastidip.co.uk/eStore/index.cfm?Plastidip_Junior_Can_214ml&stage=3&colour=Red,Blue,Yellow,Black,White,Clear&pid=PDL-0029

Sorry I meant why can you only purchase the Mergress in the states? as no one in the UK seems to stock them

press said:
I put a Mergress xl on the bst board a few of weeks back and got no interest.Stick with your progress there's no difference in the shave at all its prettier thats it.
Well we all know that Stig likes a prettier nob :icon_biggrin:

Plastdip also comes in yellow!!!

Aww, come on guys ......................... I've managed to restrain my comments on this thread thus far; but a yellow tipped knob ??? Surely the unkindest cut of all.

JohnnyO. \:s

press said:
I put a Mergress xl on the bst board a few of weeks back and got no interest.Stick with your progress there's no difference in the shave at all its prettier thats it.

No difference in the shave? Serious? The longer and much heavier handle produces a significant difference in my view.

Back
Top Bottom