RE: secret santa pop it in the post

RE: secret santa

factormax said:
tuftey02 said:
Hello all
I know its early but only thirteen Saturdays till Christmas.the secret Santa is one of the highlights of the year.and great fun
never too early to start a list

"Only thirteen Saturdays till Christmas..". That's actually strangely frightening!

But if you're sorting it out this year tuftey, please count me in!

I will volunteer to pull the names out of the hat then if nobody else wants to do it.
The secret Santa is a great opertunity to give something back to the forum.I always find it great fun looking out for something special to send off.

So if we set a value of ten pounds that should get dodgy a nice pair of socks but the item should be shaving related ,and hopefully not too naff .

tony4938 said:
Don't count on that. Last four different Secret Santa gifts to me have all been socks. No shaving crap at all........just stinkin socks, and ugly ones to boot (so to speak).

Ah right so its not a 'shaving related' secret santa?

Oops, looks like some facetious humor has crept into my post. How the hell did that happen?

Anyway, there were no socks ever sent to me, but one year my Secret Santa (just my luck it turned out to be crazy old Johnus) got me the bestest gift I coulda ever asked from Santy. Yep, he sent me 5,000 Derby blades from his personal stash. He is hoarding em for when Armageddon comes. Hehehe........hoarding Derbys......even the thought of it makes me chuckle.

So yeah, I believe shaving related stuff is the way to go.

Martin

FuzzySteve said:
Even though I'm not a regular contributor (I do read the forum daily though) I'd certainly be game if I'm welcome.

Everybody's welcome the more the merrier,its quite early yet so i will give the thread a weekley bump to keep any new members up to date.

Thinking about pulling the names out of the hat early November to give every body a chance to get the presents bought and sent off.

Johnus said:
Wait a min!! Will there still be a postal service in the UK by Christmas??

(Sorry. :)-) )

Oh, I remember that I think. Isn't the government selling it to some buddies, even though it's actually making a profit?

Cheeky monkeys those politicians.

Back
Top Bottom