RE: secret santa pop it in the post

RE: secret santa

I'm in! :D Cheers to Tuftey (he he, he doesn't understand he also has to organize the thread, see that everyone gets their gifts and twist the arms on the ones who hasn't sent their gifts ... ohh, and wake Martin up from the bathroom floor on Christmas day - yeah, that's all I think).

Mikael said:
I'm in! :D Cheers to Tuftey (he he, he doesn't understand he also has to organize the thread, see that everyone gets their gifts and twist the arms on the ones who hasn't sent their gifts ... ohh, and wake Martin up from the bathroom floor on Christmas day - yeah, that's all I think).

Santas little helpers are on stand by for anybody who steps out of line.
IF Martins a naughty boy he will have to wait till boxing day to open his presents

Mikael said:
Iwake Martin up from the bathroom floor on Christmas day - yeah, that's all I think).

Well jeeez, I pass out one time because of a little too much Aqua Velva sipping, and some guys never forget it. I am done with that (shudder).

This year it's a combo cocktail!! Yes, I am mixing BOTH types of Pitralon!!!! How kinky is that? Plus, double the alcohol content that the Velva has. What's not to like?

Some of us are not fortunate enough to have access to cloudberry based products (illegal in all civilized parts of the world), so we have to improvise.

Martini

Back
Top Bottom