S.O.T.D. Saturday 10th June to Friday 16th June 2017

Shaving of the day
LPL cyprès boisé soap, Shavemac silvertip brush 2 bands, Koraat R & P 8/8 knife, after shave lotion La toja, EdT agua brava brave. Elegant, very elegant.
5062028f5bbc2dbcbe018d840d097d2d.jpg

Enviado desde mi XT1635-02 mediante Tapatalk

SOTD: 15/06/17

RAZOR: Rockwell 6c
BLADE: Polsilver SI
BRUSH: Maseto 30mm 2 band
SOAP: D R Harris Arlington
POST SHAVE: Aloa Vera 100%
SPLASH: Arlingtons Aftershave
COLOGNE: Arlingtons
View attachment 26070
A lovely refreshing citrus shave. The first time with the soap and it gave a nice cushioned lather but not overly scented.
The Polsilver SI #1 performed wonderfully with the Rockwell set @plate 4. Another comfortable 3 pass shave with this razor :)

Great set-up and photo.

Prep: Hot shower and L'Oreal charcoal face wash
Pre: King of shaves oil
Razor: ATT SE1 with kronos handle
Razor blade: Mmm?
Brush: shavemac snowman 2 Band
Soap: Barrister & Mann Seville

Not a great shave with the SE1 tonight, due to a school boy error.

I'll hold my hands up and say I wasn't sure what blade I used. :facepalm::blush:

I've been generously given SE blades from @Acer89 and @Wayne. Unfortunately a couple of blades have got mixed up. It doesn't help the blades aren't branded.

It took some time to get a close shave, especially under the jawline. On a number of occasions the blade seemed to ping/pluck the stubble off which I found uncomfortable.

Anyway onwards and upwards and here's to the next shave.
Cheers
Rob

Prep: Hot shower and L'Oreal charcoal face wash
Pre: King of shaves oil
Razor: ATT SE1 with kronos handle
Razor blade: Mmm?
Brush: shavemac snowman 2 Band
Soap: Barrister & Mann Seville

Not a great shave with the SE1 tonight, due to a school boy error.

I'll hold my hands up and say I wasn't sure what blade I used. :facepalm::blush:

I've been generously given SE blades from @Acer89 and @Wayne. Unfortunately a couple of blades have got mixed up. It doesn't help the blades aren't branded.

It took some time to get a close shave, especially under the jawline. On a number of occasions the blade seemed to ping/pluck the stubble off which I found uncomfortable.

Anyway onwards and upwards and here's to the next shave.
Cheers
Rob

In Saigon, first shave on my two month sojurn. The Rockwell case neatly holds six heads to match with the Rockwell handle, shims, and set screws. The hybrid SABI/Pearl head is simply magnificent with a fresh Permasharp and one shim. Level of aggression is R41ish but even more efficient. Two pass + minimal cleanups = BBS.
edd2d786055f2c0e31c200d781205f36.jpg
51c5484281584eb37462c75718ada8f7.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Friday

Real Shaving Facial Scrub
3P Preshave Cream
T&H No 10 Shaving Cream
Omega S10081 Synthetic
Merkur 37C /-bar razor with a Rapira Stainless (#1)
Witch Hazel
Organic Rosehip Oil
4711 EDC

Started with a Facial scrub to 'sandpaper' the damage done yesterday. An excellent 3 pass shave
and I am back on track:)

Back
Top Bottom