Sputnik blade
Thayers Unscented witch hazel
Red Moscow cologne
Aveeno balm

369b5dc64ce495b9d6506df7f3e73891.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
UTk5m80h.png

Celebrating National Peppermint Patty Day (yes, it's a thing @Norfolkdick), with a proper minty line-up. Love this soap!
Greetings Ross

You are quite correct, of course I did know that anyway; 99% of all the good people of Norfolk observe it without fail every year, the peppermint street parties here are just huge! Might I suggest that you tell your young lad that it's take your pet newt to school day this Monday! I am beginning to believe that these 'National Celebration Days' are invented by people who get a thrill if 'their day' makes it to Google! :rolleyes:

Regards
Dick.

View attachment 23517 SOTD Feb 11th 2017

Razor ATT M2
Blade Perma-Sharp Super #2
Soap..OSP Barber Shop
Brush..Omega 48
Post.. Thayers lavender AF witch hazel
EDT..Touch Burbrry

After my close shave with the Pal adjustable yesterday I only needed a touch up today so the M2 with the very good Perma-Sharp blade was just the ticket. Quite impressed with these blades, as good as the other blades comming out of St Petersburg .

Have a great weekend.

...the handle on the 48 looks great...is this a rehandle?' Or respray?

...terrific...if he is still doing same are you able to share the members details...
I don't know if he normaly undertakes work, I think it is more of a hobby and he kindly made me one in return of a favor . The man you need to ask is @SomersetShaver, he did a first class job on mine. There is no harm in asking him.

Back
Top Bottom