S.O.T.D Saturday 14th October - Friday 20th October 2017

New Razor! Razorock Mamba! A big thank you to James @Acer89 ..absolute gent! :)

zYpMIV3.jpg

SA9XMd7.jpg

I tried the next Treet offering , the carbon black version. It's been recently described as very sharp and smooth. Well I must have used a duff blade, it was by far the most tuggy blade I have ever used, didn't remove the stubble at all well. Quite disappointing as I had high hopes after how good the platinum one preformed.

The Durasharps are also carbon and are much better. they have PTFE which makes them less tuggy. The Black Beautys get all the hype....because ....they are ...Black!

0XP6bX6.jpg

SkcaiFv.jpg

TcOR0J3.jpg

Two Pass Shaving Routine..:cool:

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
C. Myers & Sons Sheffield 6/8th Full Hollow
Hans Baier Silver Tip
P & B Tallow Soap
Logona Mann Balm

I Had a Mornings Shave Today with My C. Myers & Sons Sheffield 6/8th..I Finished the Edge on My Newly Acquired Charnley Forest..I Plonked Down a 16 K Synthetic Edge Onto the Charnley...In Less than a Handful of Minute it was Transformed into a 16 K Charnley Natural Edge..I Reckon this Stone will Pump Out a 20 K or 20 K + Edge Nae Problem..The Charnley Edge is Just Superb..I Am Over the Moon with this Stone & the Distinct Edge it Produces..;)

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:D:D

Billy

The only advice I could give anyone who has the balls to try it is.............
If you love the way your face is then don't bother.
IMHO it is possibly the worst razor I have ever had the opportunity to try.

Just saying. "YMMV!" :)
Ah, that's why I'm unaffected. My vasectomy back in the late 80s means I'm immune.;)
My face is still my own :p

Razor: Gillette 1930's OC Ball End
Blade: Personna Tungsten 74 (11)
Brush: Elite Razor Gold Laced Black Onyx w/Tuxedo
Soap: B&M Latha Oceana
A/S: Myrsol Aqua Balsamic

Still getting great 3 pass shaves with these tools. The Elite Razor handle works excellent with the APShave Tuxedo knot. I like the extra weight of the stone handle.

View attachment 30185
Beautiful pic and an outstanding brush mate. :)

Back
Top Bottom