Enviado desde mi D6603 mediante Tapatalk

Thur 21st July
Omega s10065 Syn.
Nivea Original Cream
Ever Ready Natural Angle [ HFT ]
Gem S/S [ 2 ]
Alum Rub/Rinse Off
Tuff Green Sensitive A/S Lotion

After soaking face to loosen up steri strips , I managed to clear away all evidence of the bad cut I managed to get yesterday. Was quite conscious that I needed to avoid contact with the cut area , so chose a cream and non aggressive razor to shave with.
Was very pleased with my choice, as this British version of the G Bar worked very well with the cream. Resultant shave was very smooth and also very close, and managed not to aggravate the cut area.

IMG_0759.jpg

Keeping yesterdays 'lime' theme - nice in this hot weather...
  • Musgo Real lime glycerin face soap
  • Proraso white pre-shave cream (not the ESC lime pre-shave oil used yesterday)
  • GFT Limes shaving cream (lathered very nicely in shuttle from small amount - more than enough for 3 passes)
  • Alum/cold rinse/pat dry
  • Musgo Real No.5 Lime Basil after shave lotion
  • GFT Lime Skin Food
shave 1.jpg

Very nice shave - used the same hybrid razor as yesterday - Braveheart handle + EJ DE89 head + same Voskhod blade - but no nicks or burn at all. The only things I changed were the pre-shave and shave cream (yesterday I used ESC natural shaving cream).
(I used my Razorock Plissoft and a shaving skuttle, not the pewter silver tip and lathering bowl in the picture)

Back
Top Bottom