S.O.T.D. Saturday 25th Febuary to Friday 3rd March 2017

4d2f32ed8a1d8ed04e16dc0967696cc9.jpg

SOTD: 2/26/2017 - "For My Buddy"

Pre: Hot shower & Phoenix Shaving "Sun Down" deodorant
Brush: Brushguy "Noah" 3-band Silvertip
Soap: Catie's Bubbles "Noah L'Orange"
Razor: Charcoal Goods Dual Comb brass/copper razor on Bishop handle w/ Personna Lab Blue (2)

What a whirlwind couple of days it's been. My boy's been in the ER and now at Primary Children's hospital to take care of digestive tract issues. Hopefully only a couple more days.
This razor is fantastic. Totally BBS shave that was SO easy. I just wish I could keep it. Congrats to Ian Patrick Ryan who won it from our drawing on the Wet Shavers Round Table yesterday!

Be Smooth and Shave It Up, everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our thoughts are with the wee fella

Razor: Charcoal Goods Dual Comb brass/copper razor on Bishop handle w/ Personna Lab Blue (2)

What a whirlwind couple of days it's been. My boy's been in the ER and now at Primary Children's hospital to take care of digestive tract issues. Hopefully only a couple more days.
This razor is fantastic. Totally BBS shave that was SO easy. I just wish I could keep it. Congrats to Ian Patrick Ryan who won it from our drawing on the Wet Shavers Round Table yesterday!

Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it...my best wishes to you,your son & family. Regards.;)

1pSEJfI.jpg

Prep: Warm shower and Bulldog Face Wash
Pre: Proraso White Pre-shave
Razor: Edwin Jagger M3
Brush: Plisson Synthetic
Soap: Taylors Avocado
Edt: Caron Pour un Homme

Lovely shave this morning. My experiment with the Gillette Guard last week resulted in some pretty nasty razor bumps on the neck as the hair grew back so I've returned to my trusty M3 on the lovely Edwin Jagger handle. The TOBS Avocado is a cracking great cream and shaves as good as anything out there. Two passes (WTG & XTG) and I am baby dolphin smooth and refreshed. Stopped by a L'occitane shop earlier and picked up some goodies to treat myself after a fairly unpleasant couple of weeks at work and other nonsense. Hope everyone is well and having great shaves!

Last edited by a moderator:

I just saw this but it's never too late :) Best wishes to your son.

. Semogue 2000 brush
. Eufros Tyang Ylang tallow soap
. Super Speed made in England razor
. Gillette 7 oClock yellow package blade

It's not clear if it was the planets aligning, the prospect of a Trump impeachment or the news that my girlfriend from 1975 finally got her period, but this combo produced astonishingly good results.

I believe Jabonman tallow is right up there with the big boys.

Back
Top Bottom