S.O.T.D. Saturday 25th Febuary to Friday 3rd March 2017

SOTD 20170227

pflmwx9.jpg

Brush: Luyixian Jiamei Cosmetics synthetic brush "Beautiful Elements".
Shaving soap: Bon Berger Menthe/Romarin.
Razor: RR "Hawk".
Blade: Feather Professional (10).
After shave: Lea Classic lotion (sample).

Again a DFS++

Have a nice day, gentlemen ! ;)

I like your Chinese brush

4d2f32ed8a1d8ed04e16dc0967696cc9.jpg

SOTD: 2/26/2017 - "For My Buddy"

Pre: Hot shower & Phoenix Shaving "Sun Down" deodorant
Brush: Brushguy "Noah" 3-band Silvertip
Soap: Catie's Bubbles "Noah L'Orange"
Razor: Charcoal Goods Dual Comb brass/copper razor on Bishop handle w/ Personna Lab Blue (2)

What a whirlwind couple of days it's been. My boy's been in the ER and now at Primary Children's hospital to take care of digestive tract issues. Hopefully only a couple more days.
This razor is fantastic. Totally BBS shave that was SO easy. I just wish I could keep it. Congrats to Ian Patrick Ryan who won it from our drawing on the Wet Shavers Round Table yesterday!

Be Smooth and Shave It Up, everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope your Buddy is fine soon - all the Best.
Marco

Evening gents,
Good shave again this evening, 1st outing with a polsilver si.
My current sandlewood soap by Taylor's performance was great.
BVLGARI Man in black as,
Splash of rose petal, then a very nice drop of Cabernet sauvignon to go with a lamb roast.
Good start to the week.View attachment 23809
Hi, may I ask what the razor is?

Thanks,

Adam.

Friday 24th February 2017
SOTD 27th Feb.JPG

Pre Shave: Hot Shower, Bulldog Face Wash and Proraso Red
Razor: Gillette Slim (6)
Blade: Rapira Platinum Lux (#3)
Brush: Hans Baier Silver Tip
Croap: Monsavon bol à raser
AS: Nivea Originals Balm

Inspired to use the Monsavon bol à raser today by another forum member, I bought this some months ago and had not got around to trying yet, anyhow to cut a long story short I tried this today and I was suitably impressed, mild scent but a pretty good shave.

I transferred the soap from it's original pot to the screw top tin you can see in the photo above. The original pot is pretty flimsy and the lid barely stays on so this should stop the soap drying out as it is more of a croap.

Hi there, it's a Parker 60r nickel butterfly, for such a cheapy it's rather good.
I have quite a collection of Parker razors, and find all of them perform excellently, as you said for such reasonably priced de razor they are very good. I had my eye on the 60r,but I received the 92r as a Xmas present and I'm more than happy with it. All are great additions to my shaving den.

Back
Top Bottom