P1010682.JPG

Sat 25th June

Stirling Syn 26mm
MWF
Schick I 1
Schick S/S Twin [ 6- Japan]
Alum Rub/Rinse Off
Massimo Dutti A/S Lotion.

Must be me , but it feels that this razor when fitted with a Twin Blade has slightly variable but effective cutting angles.
Found that the clogging up previously experienced when using the razor with a cream , was not a problem. Overall I would say the Shave was fair , but not as good as with an M Adjustable, when fitted with a Twin Blade.

IMG_0702.jpg

Geo F Trumpet Match 3
Simpsons Commodore X2
Musgo Real Cream lathered in a bowl
Old Spice Wolfthorn AS

Have to assume that this razor, bought in London in 1997 is a wonderful instrument. I need a beautiful quality resin handle for a DE head. Have to go to London or Manchester or Brighton to buy an Edwin Jagger.

a455c03ebc95a95ddbe6742918ce9e09.jpg

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

DSC_0346_zpsqpkwx6pq.jpg

Two Pass Shaving Routine..:cool:

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Kropp Sheffield Steel 6/8th
Kent BK2 Pure Badger
LEA Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I had a Wonderful Shave Today with My Kropp 6/8th..Beautiful Shavers these SRs..Its a Sheffield made Blade & Ground in Hamburg..I got this when it was NOS for a Song an All..;)

I am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:D

Billy

In praise of Antigua Barbearia de Bairro. This cream, combined with a Gillette Silver Blue blade and my trusty English Super Speed, produced a wonderful shave. I have been lead to believe that anything less than a tallow based product was poisoniss and, in some cases, could lead to insanity or total blindness. I have spend millions (okay hundreds) of US Dollars in pursuit of shaving nirvana and at last seemed to have found happiness, at least for a couple of days.

Saturday AM 2016-06-25

Georgetown Pottery G20 scuttle
Rooney 3/3 Ebony Finest (26mm/66mm)
Acqua di Parma Colonia bath soap + AdP Colonia shaving cream
Delta Echo Feather AS-D2/Triad Brass Aristocrat
Perma-Sharp Super (1)
Pierre Cardin aftershave (vintage)

The brush is very luxurious, much like a Plisson. Unfortunately, it could not compensate for the AdP bath soap, which once again produced mediocre lather. I think this soap might be a reasonable choice for someone who is concerned about cost and who does not mind the work involved in making the lather. For me performance is paramount, the money is not important, and I have plenty of other great soaps, so this one is going to be relegated to shower duty.
4GvnE0J.jpg

Back
Top Bottom