Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sun 30th April

Vulfix 404 mixed
Vitos Red croap
ES Claymore V1
Schick Proline P-20 [ 7 ]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Tuff GreenA/S lotion

Another long day ahead officiating, so quite an early shave. Have found the 404 very good at working
with the soap to produce a good consistent lather. Despite the blade being on its 7th outing, the Shave
was extremely comfortable in all areas and also the finish was very good. For me it was better than the one
attained yesterday with the Alu. General.

IMG_1269.jpg

Greetings

Monday 1st May 2017
Prep: Shower
Razor: L'Essor
Blade: Heljestrand
Brush: Vulfix / Cashmere
Soap: Leftovers Mixture
Aftershave: Simple Moisturiser
EDT: Bentley Intense

This soap consists of the grated stub ends of Valobra, Palmolive, Speick and La Toja shave sticks and the remains of the last of my Klar Kabinett....the result a great soap, which is little surprise as all the soaps are great in their own right, I do however feel stupidly smug about it!

Off now to a car boot sale, there is a pressing need to get there early before all the Darwin's are gone and one is left with only the bottom dial Fatboys and the other 'dregs'!

Regards
Dick.

1.5.17.JPG

Morning all. All of a sudden it is May

Pre - Hot bath
Brush - Vulfix synthetic
Soap - d'Ardenne, Short & Bell Captain
Razor - Edwin Jagger 3D Laser Diamond
Blade - Wilkinson Sword Classic (1)

Today was the second run with the DSBell Captain. James has suggested that as this soap contains quite a bit of glycerine, it will take lots of water; this soap makes a sailor on shore leave look like a tee-total monk. A very wet brush, one swirl round the soap dish, into the lather bowl and a minute later a ton of lather.

The glide was much better and the protection excellent. This is a belting soap

Enjoy your day

image.jpg SOTD 1st May

Razor...Hone type 15
Blade....Personna 74 #2
Soap....Mitchell's Wool Fat
Brush....SOC Badger
Post....Thayers lavender
EDP....Oud 24hrs

The MWF was pulled into service today after being left on the shelf for a while, I'm pleased I decided to use it, because it really is a wonderful soap, the Hone with the 74 blade worked a treat, left as smooth as smooth can be.

Have a great May day people.......:)

Last edited:
Razorock XXX plus menthol
Muhle STF V2
Timeless .95SB dimpled handle
Rapira SS #1
Speick AS, Proraso pre barbera crema

May Day so fancied a menthol day even though it's overcast and forecast rain [emoji299]️ good shave and feel chilled [emoji300]️
If you wait for the weather, then you will wait forever...hope you enjoyed your menthol shave.:cool:

Monday 1st May
May Day shave
Virginia Sheng Purtech
OSP Bay Rum
GEM Junior - Parade
GEM SSC #3
Rinse > Alum > Rinse
Electrif's Bay Rum
Lacura Aq Cream Moisturiser
ASWaSbS.jpg

OSP's limited re-issue of the Bay Rum was one of three soaps I recently purchased. Fabulous quality and performance as usual which gave an excellent accompaniment to the GEM Junior. What a comfortable handle it is to use.

Happy Shaves !!!

Back
Top Bottom