S.O.T.D. Saturday 7th January to Friday 13th January 2017

tcFd4oNh.png

In honour of ‘National Peach Melba Day' – I'm going all in with a little Tim's Greek Peach & a garnish of Orange Sanguine. Enjoy!

Greetings Ross
I had to google that.......National Peach f***ing Melba Day! I thought this was a wind up; the wind up is that there is such a bloody stupid day, it really exists (at least according to google)

Perhaps tomorrow we could have National Pick Your Nose Day!

Not withstanding the above I'm sure your Atelier Cologne is delightful!

Regards
Dick.

Fri 13th Jan

RazoRock Plissoft 22mm
De Vergulde Hand soap
PAL Injecto Matic
Schick NOS [ 6 ]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Tuff Green A/S

After a great Shave with the Schick N3, had to follow it up with the PAL,which is in my Top 3 Vintage injectors.
Definitely more aggressive, but not in an unpleasant way.Had to work a bit to get the quality of finished shave that I wanted , but it was at least the equal to that attained with the N3 using a Twin Blade.

Something about the date, after clearing snow- put on shoes brought a few years ago but not used. Felt really good, but going around the Shops, the Upper came away from the sole. So much for a good buy !!

IMG_1109.jpg

Greetings Ross
I had to google that.......National Peach f***ing Melba Day! I thought this was a wind up; the wind up is that there is such a bloody stupid day, it really exists (at least according to google)

Perhaps tomorrow we could have National Pick Your Nose Day!

Not withstanding the above I'm sure your Atelier Cologne is delightful!

Regards
Dick.
Sounds ridiculous I know, but it does exist. My six-year-old son came home from school yesterday & announced that it's National Peach Melba Day tomorrow, so I thought what the hell, I'll use my tin of Tim's Greek Peach.

Back
Top Bottom