Scent of The Day

Fine L'orange Noir - supposedly purporting to be a mentholated Terre D'Hermes. Very orange-rindey, mineralistic scent. Absolutely love it, with the bonus of it chilling the back of my neck upon application and lasting surprisingly well for an A/s splash... I wonder whether it's more like the TDH EDP or EDT, as both have their own followings...

Be sure & give us an update on your thoughts after use plse Flashster.

JohnnyO. o/
To me, it's a very nice masculine woody fragrance. I didn't know a lot about this release, so I looked it up on Fragrantica earlier. I was quite surprised to see a few comparisons to Terre d'Hermes. I don't get that at all, as I couldn't detect any orange or citrus in Colonia Ebano.

Well worth a sniff @JohnnyO

I'm attending a conference in North Yorkshire today. At the last one I was sat next to a colleague who apparently hasn't heard of personal hygiene, and his odour was overpowering in the extreme.
Although I haven't shaved I have applied two small sprays of Ard Al Zaafaran Oud 24 Hours to my neck, so if I am sat anywhere near the afore mentioned gentleman I will be well defended !

I'm attending a conference in North Yorkshire today. At the last one I was sat next to a colleague who apparently hasn't heard of personal hygiene, and his odour was overpowering in the extreme.
Although I haven't shaved I have applied two small sprays of Ard Al Zaafaran Oud 24 Hours to my neck, so if I am sat anywhere near the afore mentioned gentleman I will be well defended !
Great scent to use but maybe slip a bar of soap into his jacket pocket and he may take the hint :)

I'd just tell them to get their minging pits washed or go and sit somewhere else. Not known for subtlety when it comes to having to sit next to that sort of thing for hours :D

Waiting on a bottle of Davidoff Classic in the post today ......... If that doesn't turn up, I'm hitting the Kouros up.

Result! He's not seated anywhere near me!
I was half tempted to bring a spray scent with me and give him a liberal spray when he's not looking!

I'd just tell them to get their minging pits washed or go and sit somewhere else. Not known for subtlety when it comes to having to sit next to that sort of thing for hours :D

Waiting on a bottle of Davidoff Classic in the post today ......... If that doesn't turn up, I'm hitting the Kouros up.

I like your English, Simon...:D

It reminds me of my Spanish in similar situations...:D

Back
Top Bottom