Scent of The Day

Taking part in the funeral of an old friend today, so a couple of gentle sprays of LaCoste Blanc, just to afford a gentle hint of fragrance rather than have anything too heavy or obtrusive inna crowded hall.

JohnnyO. o/

Taking part in the funeral of an old friend today, so a couple of gentle sprays of LaCoste Blanc, just to afford a gentle hint of fragrance rather than have anything too heavy or obtrusive inna crowded hall.

JohnnyO. o/
Sorry for your loss Johnny. I fully concur that one should smell respectable rather than overwhelming at a funeral.

For me today it'll be Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet. Feeling glum so a hearty blast of lime/bergamot/pepper was required - I've even brought a 10mL atomiser with me in the car in case I fancy a top up.

I purchased it off a seller on the bay, I can't remember the sellers name but it's a glass 10ml bottle with a gold top with roller ball applicator, smells fabulous , always receive good comments about it. :)
Grand - I'll have a look around but quick searches have been fruitless! :( It does sound like a good one, however!

Yes I've just had a look as I'm getting very close to running out and there is some there but not the same one I bought six months ago, a shame as I really like it.
I wonder if you look through your past purchases for the seller whether they have anything that's the same but simply in a different bottle... I'll have a scout and see if there's anything which tickles my fancy! I'm hankering to do some spending! :D

I wonder if you look through your past purchases for the seller whether they have anything that's the same but simply in a different bottle... I'll have a scout and see if there's anything which tickles my fancy! I'm hankering to do some spending! :D
Unfortunately I always once received delete purchase info, I could look in the feed back section and try and work it out that way, I will see.....

I have found it looking back through feedback....seller mr_ perfume (2569) Tom ford Tabacco Vanille 8ml purfume oil Attar £5.99 just bought more :) great stuff, recommend . YMMV! :) Also bought some Kreed Aventus 8ml oil from the same seller, if it's as good as the Tabacco Vanille I will be proper happy.

Last edited:
So....... The Davidiff Classic turned up today ...... First time on and Mein Gott! This juice is fabulous!

I'm going to go so far as to say that this could end right up there with my vintage Kouros in the top ten table of smellies. Why do they feel the need to discontinue these classics?

Penhaligon's Vaara today - drove to work with the roof down. A liberal application to neck, wrists, jumper etc. meant I could smell the green, floral bouquet the entire way. Let's hope this headache shifts and I can appreciate the remainder of the day!

Back
Top Bottom