Scent of The Day

The sun may be shining, it may be warm, but I had a hankering for a splosh of Tabac. It tends to fade relatively quickly on me and I might be lucky and have my recently-purchased Tobacco Vanille copy posted today so I could wear that to the OH's folk's BBQ tonight, if so! If not, I might veer towards Wickham Citrus Musk...

Another lovely, sunny day, so a goodly splash of cool, herbal, almost medicinal Honey Bee Gardens bay rum. This lasts longer on my skin than any other bay rum and has an underlying hint of lime which gives it a bit of an aromatic edge.

JohnnyO. o/

Another lovely, sunny day, so a goodly splash of cool, herbal, almost medicinal Honey Bee Gardens bay rum. This lasts longer on my skin than any other bay rum and has an underlying hint of lime which gives it a bit of an aromatic edge.

JohnnyO. o/
Sounds delicious.

I've received my Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille copy today. I put some on seeing as the Tabac has faded to black. Three light dabs, one on each wrist and one at the top of my chest - strong dried tobacco, cinnamon and pepper to open and now about an hour later the vanilla simply pops. Getting a far more green tobacco vibe, but definitely the darker under-layer of a smoky, peaty glass of single malt in the smoking room. The vanilla brings a lovely honey/caramel vibe to the table. Boy, oh boy, am I hungry...

(@Blademonkey, do you agree with any of this? :D)

Mix bag today ........ Received a new bottle of Aramis Adventurer in work that I'd managed to bag for a fiver, still cellophane wrapped ....... and so cheap because the box inside the wrap was waterlogged and damp. Considering that's a £30 bottle all day long, I think the seller took a bit of a bath on the price. It's a very nice Summer office scent that stays with you all day with great longevity, if not exactly monstrous sillage. Very pleased with it.

Getting home, I discovered an envelope with a roller bottle of the Tobacco Vanille that @Blademonkey seems to have enabled us all to buy (I'd speculate that Mr_Perfume is wondering what the feck happened to his stock overnight :D). What an absolutely gorgeous concoction! @Benz3ne ...... Pretty much agree with you there myself, although I got that green tobacco note much stronger at first, it's mellowed down and is now doing a waltz with the cinnamon note around the back of my hand.

Can't stop sniffing :D

Back
Top Bottom