Scent of The Day

Sounds delicious.

I've received my Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille copy today. I put some on seeing as the Tabac has faded to black. Three light dabs, one on each wrist and one at the top of my chest - strong dried tobacco, cinnamon and pepper to open and now about an hour later the vanilla simply pops. Getting a far more green tobacco vibe, but definitely the darker under-layer of a smoky, peaty glass of single malt in the smoking room. The vanilla brings a lovely honey/caramel vibe to the table. Boy, oh boy, am I hungry...

(@Blademonkey, do you agree with any of this? :D)
Sheesh you're brave wearing anything similar to Tobacco Vanille in this weather!

Sheesh you're brave wearing anything similar to Tobacco Vanille in this weather!
I couldn't help but try it on! :D I can see where you're coming from for sure. I felt warmer just putting it on! If it stays this warm I'll have to choose something else. I've been enjoying the coupling of Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet and Vaara (not layered) in the heat.

Aventus oil, very nice indeed :)
Is this the mr_perfume one? I have some on its way to me... :p they're also including a sample of their JPG Le Male copy for me to compare/contrast as it's a long term fancy of mine, some Al Haramain Sultan and some Al Haramain Mukhallat Emirates for me to try out! :D

Is this the mr_perfume one? I have some on its way to me... :p they're also including a sample of their JPG Le Male copy for me to compare/contrast as it's a long term fancy of mine, some Al Haramain Sultan and some Al Haramain Mukhallat Emirates for me to try out! :D
Yes, it is the Mr perfume one, I think you will be happy with it. There are so many to try, so I will go on your recomendation :)

New one to me BM, any hints as to what style of fragrance it is ?

JohnnyO. o/
It's a creed Aventus clone so opens with top notes of Blackcurrant and Bergamont, blended with apples and pineapple. A woody and heady centre with notes of roses, jasmine blossom and patchouli, with a rich base of oak moss, ambergris and a touch of vanilla. Over all very nice indeed. :)

Last edited:
How do you find this mr_perfume? I have searched and can't find them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As long as this is allowed by Moderators;

---> Click Here <---

Very good seller, very quick to dispatch. Quick to respond and kind/courteous. Gave me a great deal (in my opinion) when I bought multiple fragrances.

Also, @Blademonkey, good to know they'll be labelled! :p Did you go for the 'long lasting top quality' Aventus oil or the 'regular'? I've gone for the more pricey of the two...

---> Click Here <---

Very good seller, very quick to dispatch. Quick to respond and kind/courteous. Gave me a great deal (in my opinion) when I bought multiple fragrances.

Also, @Blademonkey, good to know they'll be labelled! :p Did you go for the 'long lasting top quality' Aventus oil or the 'regular'? I've gone for the more pricey of the two...

Thanks for that. Did find him eventually using web. Seems to be something up with the app. Doesn't come up on a search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---> Click Here <---

I went for the regular, easy enough to top up on the go :)

Back
Top Bottom