Shave den show-off (AKA: Bring out your stash!)

'Dedicated' three shelves for my shaving stuff. Still moving things around and trying to figure out how to add another 10 razors and some boxes but here it is for now;
raztee.jpg

2.5 years of collecting shaving clutter has generated this. I even had a new bathroom sink unit installed to make more working space.

There are quite a few soaps in the bottom cupboard that you can't really see. I'll have to get them all out and see what I've got but I'm too scared.

DEN_150313_zpsh6j0ydpj.jpg

fancontroller said:
2.5 years of collecting shaving clutter has generated this. I even had a new bathroom sink unit installed to make more working space.

There are quite a few soaps in the bottom cupboard that you can't really see. I'll have to get them all out and see what I've got but I'm too scared.

DEN_150313_zpsh6j0ydpj.jpg

That makes me feel a bit better, but where are all those razors?

rolatruck said:
fancontroller said:

That makes me feel a bit better, but where are all those razors?

6 razors on top of the cabinet, current razor on the stand on the sink top, and a Gem Junior Bar on top of two NSS tins top shelf right.
Another 3 ATT heads, ER 1912, 1912 Damaskeene, 1914 and 1924 heads in a plastic box shown below. It's also shown in the previous photo, 2nd shelf, far right.

Heads_zpsb0efcmbq.jpg

Have a few other things at my other place (MWF, DE89, SOC boar brush and 200 blades or so) but don't really use any of them. In fact, I only really use the items on the front row. Pales in comparison to almost every photo on this thread!

21bn0pj.jpg

Finally managed to take all my soaps out of the bathroom manbinet. That's the lot apart from a tub of Murdock cream I used this morning that I forgot to put with the others.

I think I've only ever used up a one tub, TOBS St.James, which SWMBO bought me again for Christmas by coincidence :icon_rolleyes:

Soaps_zpspnjub0s2.jpg

fly3k said:
joe mcclaine said:
Pour Un Homme is Lavender and Vanilla
3rd Man in an aromatic fougere - like a refined, floral Kouros
Yatagan is Polo Green, but angry and on steroids

Polo on steroids sounds interesting. I guess this is hard to find in proper shops for a test?

I too would like to know about this :)

Fairly reasonable. The two brush boxes on the left contain a Chubby 2 in best and a Emperor 3 in Manchurian, neither of which gets much use. Ideally I'd like fewer of everything but there's just so much to try.

In a way I'm lucky I'm sensitive to many soaps and ASL or I'd have quite a lot more. The Aqua Balsamica, Catie's Bubbles, CRSW and Mike's Natural all have less than a quarter left; the Emulsion, one Tabula Rasa, one NSS and one Jabonman are all less than half full. The Simpsons Classic synth and 23mm EJ STF are my travel brushes, I only need one but I just can't decide which I like best.

The razors include (L-R) Mongoose, Cobra classic, Digress SS, Merkur 37c (travel) & Weber Polished Head. There are about 150 DE blades and 40 Feather Pro type blades in the blue plastic box.

Oddly, I found this a little upsetting seeing all the stuff I've got - I need to get a grip - And I have three on the way and two out for honing / polishing :-(

Ratty
[attachment=13487]

SE Stuff
[attachment=13488]

Soaps and Ceams and Balms
[attachment=13489]

Attachments

• Stash 3.jpg
    Stash 3.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1140.JPG
    IMG_1140.JPG