Shave den show-off (AKA: Bring out your stash!)

Ah yes! I can see now why this way of shaving is so much cheaper than having to buy those ridiculously expensive cartridges.

Ratty - what is the cream right in the middle of your photo, beneath the card of blades, please?

Hi Carl,
Its a black lacquered wooden shaving bowl with a puck of Kent Shaving soap in it - I heard this was effectively rebadged MWF so gave it a whirl - its not proprietary packaging just something I put together.

You can see your Jet handle in the bottom right hand corner Carl!

I actually left a bag of stuff in the bathroom that I forgot to bring down for the photo - this is getting ridiculous - I've got 2 more razors Id like to try then I'm going to cool down my RAD.

Ratty

A part of my den

Den1_zpsvyewburg.jpg

Den2_zpsbcws2zny.jpg

Had a bit of a sort out over the past few days so i could put stuff together as its dotted about the place yet there are soaps, blades and some brushes not pictured as in the end i gave up trying to pile it all together...

Brushes some are NOS and unused (plus i have a pile of handles to re-knott) , Blades far too many & soaps which a few are NOS as well. im not even going to attempt to the razors as there are just too many...

20150309_135333_zpsixwzkcdg.jpg

20150309_135912_zpsfqkelbez.jpg

20150309_134552_zpsnmrmqaje.jpg

20150327_131919_zpstt7gitzw.jpg

20150327_133821_zps50abk5c9.jpg

20150327_134643_zpsvlzvb7to.jpg

Shave den show-off (AKA: Bring out your stas

Jealous of those NOS blades, Palmolive sticks and Imperial Leather soaps! I have less than half the quantity of most of those blades :(

NotTheStig said:
Jealous of those NOS blades, I have less than half the quantity of most of those blades :(

Glad you saw those, NTS,

Heh, you and I have similar tastes and that guy has put away a bunch of his favorite blades and he knows what works for him. Looks like a Deluxe selection. Nice seeing that lot.

Also there were more than a few butterscotch brushes and a bunch of other nice looking ones.

Nice stuff, even without any razors included......heh.

Ratty said:
Dave,
What is the brush on the left on the lower shelf - the white handled one?
It looks fantastic.

Ratty

It's a Vulfix No 40 in super badger but like many of the vulfix brushes it has been branded with a different retailer's name and mine is Shervingtons which used to be a tobacconist's in london...

Back
Top Bottom