Shaving Acquisitions Jan. 2023

nice collection there mate, are the schick blades you got there same as the ones with that dark greeny colour wrapper? think i seen it on someones SOTD on B&B forum
I'm not sure what you mean.
Schick Krona (not pictured) are white with a green triangle on them for the word Krona, if you mean them?
In my photo the red and black blister pack Plus Platinum are dated 1969 and are different to those although seem to be around the same period.
The yellow Plus Platinum are 1990.

Not sure if that helps

Reactions: saj
I'm not sure what you mean.
Schick Krona (not pictured) are white with a green triangle on them for the word Krona, if you mean them?
In my photo the red and black blister pack Plus Platinum are dated 1969 and are different to those although seem to be around the same period.
The yellow Plus Platinum are 1990.

Not sure if that helps
i think it was like these but green backgrond on the tuck instead the white but i could be wrong you may be right

s-l1600.jpg

Would love to @pjgh but I only got a single pack of the Pro 500, and I gave away a couple of them to fly3k at the weekend.
I have five remaining of those pro 500 blades if you're interested. I could also include a pack (5 blades) of the 2017 dated Gillette Platinum if you like, it make it more worth your while?
These are from bigdealsmart who have their own website and are also on fleabay

Apologies @NotTheStig but I completely missed this. Don't stress! Brother @donnie_arko is going to sort me out. He has a batch incoming. Thank you anyway, matey.

I'm about to try the Statum right now ...

My lack of restraint continues...

Mr DHL with a MakeUp.Uk bounty.

View attachment 99376

I was intrigued by the razor, it looks like Treet's take on the Wilkinson Sword Classic. I'm intrigued if the Treet one performs like the Wilko.

View attachment 99377

A few Wars aftershaves. The blue one smells a bit like Brutal Classic, and the one of the right I had a quick sniff and it reminds me of something I already own but I can't put my finger on it.
excellent haul!

My lack of restraint continues...

Mr DHL with a MakeUp.Uk bounty.

View attachment 99376

I was intrigued by the razor, it looks like Treet's take on the Wilkinson Sword Classic. I'm intrigued if the Treet one performs like the Wilko.

View attachment 99377

A few Wars aftershaves. The blue one smells a bit like Brutal Classic, and the one of the right I had a quick sniff and it reminds me of something I already own but I can't put my finger on it.
I did my first order this month and was very impressed with the Wars classic.
Those two you got are on my radar (along with about ten or twelve other lotions and balms) and I also noticed the resemblance of the Treet razor with the WS one. Maybe even the same company makes them for both?

What's the green bottle on the right in your photo, @donnie_arko ?

Something I noticed which may be helpful if it hasn't only happened for me: I already have a load of items in my makeup.uk basket ready for another order come payday and because I left them there for a few days (maybe a week now) I got an email reminding me of the items in my basket with a £2.50 discount code!
Might be worth doing the same?

Those two you got are on my radar (along with about ten or twelve other lotions and balms) and I also noticed the resemblance of the Treet razor with the WS one. Maybe even the same company makes them for both?

Something I noticed which may be helpful if it hasn't only happened for me: I already have a load of items in my makeup.uk basket ready for another order come payday and because I left them there for a few days (maybe a week now) I got an email reminding me of the items in my basket with a £2.50 discount code!
This often happens with eBay, if you has gear in your watchlist for any length of time some seller's will offer you a discount if you buy within 48hrs!
Doesn't work all the time but on occasion it will!

Paul.

excellent haul!

They delivered a fine bounty of goods!

I didn't know about they offer discount codes! Thanks for the info, I will keep that in mind for my inevitable next order I will place with them.

The green bottle is Effect Cucumber. I think it's supposed to be a skin toner or cleanser, but has an ingredients list like an aftershave, so I will try it as a post shave product.

Here are the ingredients - Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus , Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum, Citric Acid, Diethyl Phthalate, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal,

This often happens with eBay, if you has gear in your watchlist for any length of time some seller's will offer you a discount if you buy within 48hrs!
Doesn't work all the time but on occasion it will!
Yea, I've seen this from the other end a few times: ebay displays prominent messages and buttons to sellers to make offers to users who have the item on the watchlist. After all, ebay only profits when sales are happening...

Back
Top Bottom