Shaving Acquisitions Jan. 2023

Bought for head shaving. The High Proof razor head pivots using magnetic repulsion. The cap and blade are held by magnetic attraction.View attachment 99539
did yu have to pay customs? how much delievered t uk if you dont mind me asking

ive been debating to get this or not good reviews from wet shaving youtubers but one youtuber thegroosman has three part vid on this and hes saying its rather mild, oviously ok if you dont mind mild razors but i think it looks nice and the magnet idea is good

...A little disappointed with the Pinaud whisky and tobacco. It has a certain note that I recognise from other Pinaud products which my ex used to call "old man". You would probably know what I mean if you smelt it. That seems to dominate over the whisky and tobacco notes. It's also a small bottle that was hard to open.
It may grow on me though...

The Whiskey Woods is great IMO and the ladies simply swoon over it!! Of course, I am no spring chicken... :whistle:

Malizia Uomo is OK. I have the EdT and enjoy it now & then, but it is purely a linear synthetic smell IMO. YMMV.

ive been debating to get this or not good reviews from wet shaving youtubers but one youtuber thegroosman has three part vid on this and hes saying its rather mild, oviously ok if you dont mind mild razors but i think it looks nice and the magnet idea is good
It was £98 delivered (£83 plus £15 shipping). I considered getting two so that someone else could have one without another load of shipping costs, but this would've put the value over £135, making it eligible for customs duty.

I'm expecting it to be mild. I could try to give you some feedback if I shave my head soon, but there's the problem of my experience with shaving making my comments unreliable.

Reactions: saj

By the way, it was your comment here which alerted me to it's existence, so thanks for that!

It was £98 delivered (£83 plus £15 shipping). I considered getting two so that someone else could have one without another load of shipping costs, but this would've put the value over £135, making it eligible for customs duty.

I'm expecting it to be mild. I could try to give you some feedback if I shave my head soon, but there's the problem of my experience with shaving making my comments unreliable.
Not bad for £98 including delivery

How long did delivery take?

Not bad for £98 including delivery

How long did delivery take?
I placed the 'pre-order' on January 11th, receiving it in the UK today. This is their 'sale' price. I don't know how long this will last.

I found a page on their website for the Version 2, about which I can find nothing. Does anyone know am bout this?:

I placed the 'pre-order' on January 11th, receiving it in the UK today. This is their 'sale' price. I don't know how long this will last.

I found a page on their website for the Version 2, about which I can find nothing. Does anyone know am bout this?:

Hmm. I think their prices have gone up a tiddly tad since I got mine - only a few pounds.

Back
Top Bottom