Shaving acquisitions May 2023

You've gone and said it now ... it's going to niggle me. Mind you, if I can get the label off intact, I can put it back on straight.
Can you not just gently run a fingernail over the label, you would mot need much pressure to feel any ridges.

Can you not just gently run a fingernail over the label, you would mot need much pressure to feel any ridges.
I did just that ...

The logo on the Imperial Leather lid is quite pronounced ... and (genius idea) can be felt through a sticky label. Conversely, on the Gerard lid, I can't feel any indentations and looking at it under magnification in the strong sunlight, I can't that it is anything other then a smooth middle.

Thanks for the idea!

So, the Gerard label will stay exactly as is ... which pleases me that it set such a trend that many would follow suit, even modern artisans like Razor Emporium (REx 1955).

I am waiting now for a Charcoal Goods Gen-1 Lvl-1 and a Paradigm Ti-1. Here are some images of the CG, one of only 10 made in 316L SS and I believe the only one that is mirror-polished.
E1IYLv0.jpg
876hdsB.jpg
jBIBUUP.jpg
h9qEfq2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom