18. Nick_S Cream
19. PhoenixandBeau Honey
21. The GeordieShaver Cream
22.The GeordieShaver Honey
23. Cheesepiece Cream
24. Rufus Firefly Cream
26. Aurelien Cream
27. Flip-68 - Cream

Just had a call from pottery, the rest of the bowls are ready for collection. Would of gone to get them now but we have visitors as its my daughters 9th birthday. I'll pick them up first thing Monday morning and they will all be in the post Monday p.m.
Happy 9th birthday to your daughter Sean :) Looking forward to receiving the bowl next week :D

I have not received anything, though I'm only just flicking back into the thread. Am I one of the three recipients whose bowl is in transit?

No your not, you have ordered a cream which i will be picking up from the pottery on Monday and dispatching the same day. They did two batches, honey first. Made it easier for them and turns out for me too, packing 17 was fun last week.

Last edited:
All ready for the Post Office ! Posting after lunch.

ca6c9cfb47fc5f4c3c1284415de39c44.jpg

Updated list

All honey delivered safe and sound apart from one waiting at the collection office and one with its cream brother waiting in the car for the Post Office.

2. Reevers Cream
6. MPH - Cream
7. PhilD — Cream
8. RSSO Cream
11 Scuba Steve Cream
13. Rowlers - Cream
14. P.B. Cream
18. Nick_S Cream
21. The GeordieShaver Cream
22.The GeordieShaver Honey
23. Cheesepiece Cream
24. Rufus Firefly Cream
26. Aurelien Cream
27. Flip-68 - Cream
31. Cream

Last edited:
All in the post, just delete your name on receipt. Many thanks guys for prompt payments etc, enjoy your bowls in very good health.

I'm sure it's been said before but it's a rather remarkable thing you're doing here.
You're helping a small family run, traditional pottery getting some business AND you're allowing a number of people to get this rather customized piece at a very fair price.
On top of that having to be the liaison between TSR and the pottery, drive to pick up the goods, collect and account for payments, box the items up, go to the post office, etc, etc.
Personally I know I would be way too lazy to do something like this but I can certainly appreciate the efforts you put into this. Good on you. Good on you.

Back
Top Bottom