Shaving Bowl Round Two

Good morning Sean,
No 11 arrived safely this morning, list amended below as requested.
Many Thanks for arranging this group purchase, the bowl looks great and I am looking foward to giving it some use later today.
Once again a great big thanks.

2. Reevers Cream
6. MPH - Cream
7. PhilD — Cream
8. RSSO Cream

13. Rowlers - Cream
14. P.B. Cream
18. Nick_S Cream
21. The GeordieShaver Cream
22.The GeordieShaver Honey
23. Cheesepiece Cream
24. Rufus Firefly Cream
26. Aurelien Cream
27. Flip-68 - Cream
31. Cream

#26 has also arrived safe and sound, the bowl looks amazing and I can't wait to try it. Thanks for all your efforts Sean, I can't believe how quick you've been at picking up/packaging/sending off all the bowls :eek:

#26 has also arrived safe and sound, the bowl looks amazing and I can't wait to try it. Thanks for all your efforts Sean, I can't believe how quick you've been at picking up/packaging/sending off all the bowls :eek:

Well the trick was that I had all the boxes addressed and ready to go. Picking them up was easy as Bideford is a small town. They had been wrapped in paper so a quick check and look at the numbers was required before bubble wrapping. Once packed the longest job was getting them over the counter at the Post Office. I wanted to get them too people as quickly as possible, I buy stuff online and I like getting things as quick as I can. Also it's dealing with other people's money and goods. I can't wait until the last one's delivery is confirmed.

2. Reevers Cream (card left)
6. MPH - Cream
7. PhilD — Cream (card left)
8. RSSO Cream
13. Rowlers - Cream
18. Nick_S Cream
23. Cheesepiece Cream
24. Rufus Firefly Cream
27. Flip-68 - Cream

Last edited:
Well the trick was that I had all the boxes addressed and ready to go. Picking them up was easy as Bideford is a small town. They had been wrapped in paper so a quick check and look at the numbers was required before bubble wrapping. Once packed the longest job was getting them over the counter at the Post Office. I wanted to get them too people as quickly as possible, I buy stuff online and I like getting things as quick as I can. Also it's dealing with other people's money and goods. I can't wait until the last one's delivery is confirmed.
It's seemingly little things like this that make the whole process a pleasure :) No dilly-dallying around, just straight to the point, no mess :)

8. RSSO Cream
13. Rowlers - Cream
18. Nick_S Cream
23. Cheesepiece Cream
24. Rufus Firefly Cream
27. Flip-68 - Cream

Hi

Mine has arrived safe and sound! Very pleased!

Thank you Mr N Saint for all your efforts!!! :)

Matt

8. RSSO Cream
18. Nick_S Cream
23. Cheesepiece Cream
24. Rufus Firefly Cream (card left)
27. Flip-68 - Cream

If it's marked (card left) and you haven't got the red sorry you were out card PM me and I will give you the tracking number.

# 21 and 22 received in the last 30 minute's , I have to admit I did not have a clue what it was in the parcel until I opened it , what a great surprise , already done a little test lather and I have to say I was highly delighted at the quality of the lather .
Thank's very much Sean and a very Merry Christmas to you and your's .

Cheers, pleased they made it safe and sound. Merry Christmas to you and yours too.

Back
Top Bottom