shaving the scrotum

Don't forget Gillette has a handy video on this .

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1TiJNewpCnY

I spoke to SWMBO about this thread, she recons shaving down there for a man is totally wrong. Now I'm of the opinion a woman shaving it all off down there is wrong too. Something about a bald downstairs on a woman that to me seems all wrong too. Must be my age.

Don't get me wrong a well maintained downstairs on a woman is a must, but all of it nah !

majortom said:
I much prefer going to the barbers for this. Our local guy is very much the modern man and keeps a special chair at the main window fitted with gynaecological stirrups.

This position also provides an effective holder for a Merkur Futur.

Hah - maybe Merkur should bring out a new model, the Merkur Merkin :dodgy:

Northam Saint said:
Don't forget Gillette has a handy video on this .

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1TiJNewpCnY

I spoke to SWMBO about this thread, she recons shaving down there for a man is totally wrong. Now I'm of the opinion a woman shaving it all off down there is wrong too. Something about a bald downstairs on a woman that to me seems all wrong too. Must be my age.

Don't get me wrong a well maintained downstairs on a woman is a must, but all of it nah !

i use to think this oh its lEss manly shaving it just get some hair clippers an shave it an ul be like nice nice wish i did it sooner, so much more airy

Diqiu-Long said:
NNathwani said:
Diqiu-Long said:
todski said:
Does any one do it ?

im new to DE shaving and normally use a cartridge razor down stairs , if i use a DE razor am i more likely to nick myself or will it just come down to practice and time.

was just wondering if people did as i searched on here and drew a blank.

cheers lee
Yes if you new the change might higher that your nick yourself downstairs there, but when you a little more experience then you should be able to shave as well with an DE down there as a cartridge.

It really surprise me how prude the users in this topic are, only making jokes and not answering the question seriously, are you guys living in the past? As in 2014 its really normal to shave down there, I only don't do it any more because it causes irritation.

Might have known that you would shave your bawbag. ;-)
You probably don't even got hair down there, so no wonder you don't shave there.

I could've said "it's not what yer Maw said, she used it as dental floss".......but I better not as I'm sure the Mods won't like it :)

This thread begs for a 'like' option.

I'd already seen the Amazon Veet review, and damn near wet myself reading it, hilarious, brilliant, leg crossingly graphic!

I'm no trying to type with my legs crossed, an automatic reation to reading the comments about straights and shaving ones nads :eek:

I have shaved mine a couple of times (Gillette Knack / slim twist as it happens), got to admit it looks totally wrong, feels wrong, and in summer is damn painful so haven't done that for around 30 years now, I do learn some lessons you see :D

TRXnMe said:
This thread begs for a 'like' option.

I'd already seen the Amazon Veet review, and damn near wet myself reading it, hilarious, brilliant, leg crossingly graphic!

I'm no trying to type with my legs crossed, an automatic reation to reading the comments about straights and shaving ones nads :eek:

I have shaved mine a couple of times (Gillette Knack / slim twist as it happens), got to admit it looks totally wrong, feels wrong, and in summer is damn painful so haven't done that for around 30 years now, I do learn some lessons you see :D

You might like this:
http://singletrackworld.com/2009/02/the-picolax-thread-returns/

I was surprised to find it was a lot easier than I thought it would be - the hair is both sparser and thinner and so a lot easier to shave.
Absolute nightmare when it grows back though, itchy doesn't really get the reality of it across but it is a reasonable place to start the description.

It quite keep surprising me that this subject is such an taboo on classic shaving forums, I mean come one most people around 30 something probably shaves down there and most western guys want there girlfriend or wife to shave down there.

Or are we living in Asia or somewhere in the middle east?

Diqiu-Long said:
It quite keep surprising me that this subject is such an taboo on classic shaving forums, I mean come one most people around 30 something probably shaves down there and most western guys want there girlfriend or wife to shave down there.

Or are we living in Asia or somewhere in the middle east?

Judging by "most" of the responses on here - I think you are way off the mark.
Tried it once and the irritation and "adhesive" moments are just not worth the few hours of smoothness thats achieved - you'd be much quicker applying some 50 Grit sandpaper sticky taped to your nads - achieve the extremely scratchy discomfort without placing a single blade near the crown jewels!

there is also a big difference between people allowing a full jungle to grow and trimming the hedges so their garden looks neat!

All to their own I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom