Single Edge by Supply Provision - are you getting one?

Received a reply from Patrick at @getsupply.
This was his reply back to the customer who received the razor in the picture above:

"On that top cap unevenness, there is a very small amount present in the batch from unit to unit that we've noticed.
A large majority are straight, and we're rejecting any units that are not.
However, it looks like you got a bad one that slipped past us.
As you mentioned, it is entirely aesthetic and doesn't affect the shave quality since the blade alignment to the safety bar (and handle) is perfect.

Once we've gotten a second batch in hand in a month or two, give me a shout and I'll do whatever I can to take care of you - even if that means a replacement. Hope you enjoy your shaves until then!"

Based on his reply I personally feel comfortable staying with batch 1.

Received a reply from Patrick at @getsupply.
This was his reply back to the customer who received the razor in the picture above:

"On that top cap unevenness, there is a very small amount present in the batch from unit to unit that we've noticed.
A large majority are straight, and we're rejecting any units that are not.
However, it looks like you got a bad one that slipped past us.
As you mentioned, it is entirely aesthetic and doesn't affect the shave quality since the blade alignment to the safety bar (and handle) is perfect.

Once we've gotten a second batch in hand in a month or two, give me a shout and I'll do whatever I can to take care of you - even if that means a replacement. Hope you enjoy your shaves until then!"

Based on his reply I personally feel comfortable staying with batch 1.
Must say, I'm impressed with Patrick's approach to customer care!

'Unique' (I think it's fair to say!) design features of the V1 head notwithstanding, I am delighted to report that I've received an email from Supply Provision Co. indicating that my Kickstarter package has shipped:

Item # Description (Qty)
SETC-BLU-1 Travel Case Midnight Blue (1nr)
SERC-001 Single Edge Razor - Custom (1nr)
SEB-001 Single Edge Razor Blades (3nr)
BRSH-001 Sivertip Synthetic Brush (1nr)
Formula 0027 Tallow Shave Soap (1nr)
Formula 0029 Post Shave Tonic (1nr)

Bring it on...:D

'Unique' (I think it's fair to say!) design features of the V1 head notwithstanding, I am delighted to report that I've received an email from Supply Provision Co. indicating that my Kickstarter package has shipped:

Item # Description (Qty)
SETC-BLU-1 Travel Case Midnight Blue (1nr)
SERC-001 Single Edge Razor - Custom (1nr)
SEB-001 Single Edge Razor Blades (3nr)
BRSH-001 Sivertip Synthetic Brush (1nr)
Formula 0027 Tallow Shave Soap (1nr)
Formula 0029 Post Shave Tonic (1nr)

Bring it on...:D
Do post your thoughts on it when you get it! :)

Happy to see that other razors are looking just fantastic and well aligned :)
6pxa1j.jpg

I haven't even had any shipping info yet.
If you're one of the backers, try searching for it (if you're using gmail). For some reason, it didn't show up in my inbox our the spam folder, but when I searched for supply, it found the mail, dated a few days after the shipping address confirmation. Maybe it also got buried in your mailbox/filters.

Back
Top Bottom