Single Edge by Supply Provision - are you getting one?

Hey All - just a quick note! We boxed up our last Kickstarter rewards last night at about 11 PM CST. They will hit the mail stream today. You'll receive an auto email when USPS first scans it. If you don't in the next day or two, give us a shout!

Sweet - and now onto the pre-orderers..ordererers? orde....the ones that was too lazy to get into the kickstarter!
I.e. me and others :D

Priority to get sorted

I'm not sure I completely understand the question.
My understanding is that the v1 razors are made and boxed up...and are now being dispatched to backers and pre-order people.

v2 razors are still to be made.

However, I would assume that once the v2 razors are made available that Patrick will take care of the backers/pre-order people first from that batch :)

Hopefully we'll all have some version in our hands before too long :D

I'm not sure I completely understand the question.
My understanding is that the v1 razors are made and boxed up...and are now being dispatched to backers and pre-order people.

v2 razors are still to be made.

However, I would assume that once the v2 razors are made available that Patrick will take care of the backers/pre-order people first from that batch :)

Hopefully we'll all have some version in our hands before too long :D
That's where I am coming from , I would not like to see the original kickstarter's pushed to the back of the queue

That makes sense and I hope/trust Patrick will take care of the original backers first once v2 comes available

There's no question that our first priority once we have V2 in stock is to get them out to our backers that have requested a V2. However, there is no reason to hold back our V1 shipments, so we are getting them all out the door.

But I can always hold yours back if you'd like me to, Darkbulb [emoji57]

There's no question that our first priority once we have V2 in stock is to get them out to our backers that have requested a V2. However, there is no reason to hold back our V1 shipments, so we are getting them all out the door.

But I can always hold yours back if you'd like me to, Darkbulb [emoji57]

That is not an option! :)
Gimme, gimme, gimme!

Yeah! - he's getting good at waiting for things!
Sigh...ain't that the truth. Btw - nothing today either :(

[QUOTE="

But I can always hold yours back if you'd like me to, Darkbulb [emoji57][/QUOTE]

PLEASE!!

Until after you have shipped v3 if you can.

Edit: Bollocks didn't think that one through. I just asked him to order me an RX.

Patrick, send him the razor.

I've lost track of all these new razors!! I opted for V2 of this one, I'm fairly sure. I can't even find a photo of 'The General', let alone order one! Any links, please?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom