Single Edge by Supply Provision - are you getting one?

Seems like I am getting better and better shaves with the Single Edge every time I use it.
Had an absolutely stellar shave today and after two passes I am as closely shaved as one can be without starting to scrape off actual skin. Well done @getsupply and I gotta say I'm happy I 'stuck' with v1 as it has been proven to work really well and I rather like the blade ejection feature :)

I'm a three-dot base plate shaver and even though I'd be interested in a potential, future four-dot plate I don't think I actually "need" one. Now an OC base plate I'd be all over! ;)
33a6hpl.jpg

Initially disappointed, after switching to 3 dots, and persevering I am not unhappy with my purchase, but I'm not running for the cabinet to use it very much.
There has Been More than a Few Folks Disappointed with the Aggressiveness of this Injector..The Thing is..Seasoned Injector Users are Used to Far More Efficient Vintage Injectors by the Sounds of it..;)

Efficiency is the Hall Mark of an Injector Razor..A Lot of Folks that are Buying these are Vintage Injector Users & they Will Measure any Modern SE Against them..That's Why I Never Bothered Buying One..Hell..I Tried the Classic Cobra there & Whilst I liked it a Lot it..Its a Pussy Cat Compared to Some Vintage Injectors..:D

Billy

There has Been More than a Few Folks Disappointed with the Aggressiveness of this Injector..The Thing is..Seasoned Injector Users are Used to Far More Efficient Vintage Injectors by the Sounds of it..;)

Efficiency is the Hall Mark of an Injector Razor..A Lot of Folks that are Buying these are Vintage Injector Users & they Will Measure any Modern SE Against them..That's Why I Never Bothered Buying One..Hell..I Tried the Classic Cobra there & Whilst I liked it a Lot it..Its a Pussy Cat Compared to Some Vintage Injectors..:D

Billy

Oh the SingleEdge is plenty efficient - especially with the more aggressive base plate. After two passes I was as clean shaven as its possible to be.

The razor is rather superior to older shite razors like the Schick F and Personna 'Star Trek' :)
Vintage does not equate better.

My Single Edge has today come back into use after a spell of DE's, Rocnel and Claymore razors.

Much as I like the razors that use Feather and Kai blades, it's a pleasure to be using an SE with a narrower, new blade. Even using a Personna blade, I managed a very satisfactory 2-pass shave, and I'm pleased that my initial good impressions of the Single Edge still stand.

I still think that, as an old butterfingers, I may end up needing a replacement screw and spring.

Back
Top Bottom